Getting unsafe site messages on both Chrome and Mozzila

drvenner

Home Sweet Home
@Freak please see the attached screenshot. Message saying your site is unsafe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205-191431.png
    Screenshot_20230205-191431.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, our SSL cert expired and the script wasn't auto updating. Should be fixed now. If not, close your browser completely and reload the site.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, our SSL cert expired and the script wasn't auto updating. Should be fixed now. If not, close your browser completely and reload the site.

Do you happen to also run a Braves forum? A few minutes ago Volnation.com loaded as a Braves forum and the site looked identical to VN with a different color scheme. Even saw a few usernames I recognized as VN usernames, which was weird.

Reactions: drvenner
Do you happen to also run a Braves forum? A few minutes ago Volnation.com loaded as a Braves forum and the site looked identical to VN with a different color scheme. Even saw a few usernames I recognized as VN usernames, which was weird.
Yeah, I do. That's a site I started for the Braves once upon a time but now I use it mostly for testing updates and new features before upgrading the board software. Same thing happened to me for a minute while the cert was updating. No idea why.

VN Store

Back