Get out the beer and popcorn

Had you honestly ever heard of the 25th amendment and how it could be used to remove a sitting president prior to Trump taking office?
It never came in play before. Again, proof that trump is an anomaly.

Why was the FISA warrant and 3 extensions obtained?

You're missing the big picture here.
The big picture will be the findings of Mueller. I understand why Trump supporters want to cast aspersions on the investigators but that is just more deflection. Was there collusion or not is the big picture. Manafort is the key to that... we'll see what comes of it.

The big picture will be the findings of Mueller. I understand why Trump supporters want to cast aspersions on the investigators but that is just more deflection. Was there collusion or not is the big picture. Manafort is the key to that... we'll see what comes of it.
You're making a lot of assumptions. "Whether there was any collusion" may be the big picture if Russian Collusion is proven--and then we can gnaw on whether collusion was even a crime. But if it's shown that there was no collusion, and it's further shown that the collusion investigation was an illegitimate weaponization of the DoJ to spy on a presidential candidate/campaign, sway an election, and delegitimize a validly elected president... Well, that will be the big picture, all hell will break loose, and it should be treated as the treasonous political coup that it was/would have been.

You're making a lot of assumptions. "Whether there was any collusion" may be the big picture if Russian Collusion is proven--and then we can gnaw on whether collusion was even a crime. But if it's shown that there was no collusion, and it's further shown that the collusion investigation was an illegitimate weaponization of the DoJ to spy on a presidential candidate/campaign, sway an election, and delegitimize a validly elected president... Well, that will be the big picture, all hell will break loose, and it should be treated as the treasonous political coup that it was/would have been.
I'm making a lot of assumptions? Look at what you are willing to accuse the Department of Justice of during the surveillance of people like Carter Page and Paul Manafort. That's ridiculous.

Reactions: TennTom and Mick
You would think he would be since in order to get a FISA warrant there has to be probable cause that the subject of said warrant has committed and is committing crimes. Not to mention that this little item had been renewed.

One would think as long as Mueller and his crack staff have been interviewing people in relation to this Russian collusion , Page would have been interviewed by now . He must be so dirty that they are saving him for the very last spot. lol

I'm making a lot of assumptions? Look at what you are willing to accuse the Department of Justice of during the surveillance of people like Carter Page and Paul Manafort. That's ridiculous.
You don't follow well sometimes. Google what these words mean when they're strung together as such:

"But if it's shown that there was no collusion, and it's further shown ..."

By definition, there's no assumption in that. Keep swinging.

You would think he would be since in order to get a FISA warrant there has to be probable cause that the subject of said warrant has committed and is committing crimes. Not to mention that this little item had been renewed.
You would be wrong.

The FBI doesn’t have to prove somebody is a spy or a criminal to get a FISA warrant. Instead, they have to prove they have a reasonable suspicion somebody is an agent of a foreign power, which is not just spies and terrorists, but also anybody who aids and abets them, even unknowingly.

"Useful Idiot"

You would be wrong.

The FBI doesn’t have to prove somebody is a spy or a criminal to get a FISA warrant. Instead, they have to prove they have a reasonable suspicion somebody is an agent of a foreign power, which is not just spies and terrorists, but also anybody who aids and abets them, even unknowingly.

"Useful Idiot"

And here is the problem.

The fbi leaks info to the press. The press runs with it. Then the fbi uses the “news story” as a reasonable suspicion to get a warrant.

It’s a bs tactic.

You would be wrong.

"Useful Idiot"

A FISA warrant is supposed to be really bad to get ( for a reason ) from what I’ve read they need more than suspicion before they are allowed to spy on a US citizen . So now we will see if and what they used to get the warrants with the release of the documents .

Reactions: 37L1
A FISA warrant is supposed to be really bad to get ( for a reason ) from what I’ve read they need more than suspicion before they are allowed to spy on a US citizen . So now we will see if and what they used to get the warrants with the release of the documents .
How many pages do you expect to get from, as Comey described, a stack of paperwork to get the warrant?

How many pages do you expect to get from, as Comey described, a stack of paperwork to get the warrant?

I want them all , they belong to us . No more dirty little political secrets .

How many is Trump going to give you, Half? I Highly doubt he will give you more than enough to make an informed opinion.

I doubt it also, he's not much different than his predecessor when it comes to transparency.

So you're officially not interested in knowing if the FBI and DOJ lied to the FISA court to spy on Carter Page and the Trump campaign for 360 days?

Reactions: 37L1
So you're officially not interested in knowing if the FBI and DOJ lied to the FISA court to spy on Carter Page and the Trump campaign for 360 days?
Waiting on the OIG report, not Trump's culled disinformation.

VN Store

Back