Gator film study

I would take some of that with a grain of salt. He doesn't have a complete grasp of how most of the plays are supposed to work.

He did Tennessee too.

uhhh I stopped listening after he said the Buchanan was a LB. Pretty sure we were in our Nickle package. Those are our DBs....

Edit: Of course Buchanan didn't pick up the right player.... (The running back)

Reactions: Remy
We just need our D front to start being disruptive to bust those wheel route type of plays and get them off timing and also pressure the QB.

If teams can handle our front and even have a lineman to spare for a lead blocker, will be a long hard season.

I watched the 2001 UF game last night for the 1st time in years and while I remember TS's big runs, I had forgot about what won us that game against one of the best UF teams I've seen. I can't remember the exact number but they had something like 4 pressures and 0 sacks and our Dline with big DH and AH had like 28 pressures and 4 or 5 sacks. Was nice to remember what that looked like.

Gotta be disruptive and have to keep JG clean. I don't think we can keep JG clean so we have to be VERY good about getting in Frank's face and taking advantage of his errant throws.

Here's another play; as you can see the Tennessee defender falls down, so you can see, Tennessee defenders fall down..........

giphy (6).gif

VN Store

Back