Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 9

No win is guaranteed in the SEC no matter who you play. As Missouri has been winning against Auburn who beat us and we swept Missouri. So even though the schedule looks easier from here to the end of the season I think a reasonable expectation is 7 and 2. I hope we win them all but 7 and 2 would not be a bad finish. Hopefully we don't finish worse.

should win the next 10 vs unranked teams to close out the season. 47-8 would look good

That would be nice, but Alabama is ranked #15, Kentucky #20 and Miss St #23. No pushovers.

I'm optimistic the hitting is coming around but LSU's offense is terrible so it's hard to gauge our pitching on this series. KY beat them 4-1 and 2-0. Ole Miss is in last place and they held LSU to 4 total runs in 3 games.

We should get a better idea after Alabama but right now the odds are very long against 10-0

My feed kept going out so i did now she was a defensive replacement. I would guess aat first base because Morgan has not hit a lick either. I was worried when i saw we were locked in with Lockman having to run which is similar to quicksand. Great game and get a series at bama:thud::loco::)

Wasn't so much of a defensive replacement, but a substitution necessity. They pinch-hit slappers for Morgan twice when she led off an inning, so she was done.

Reactions: 1 person
Wasn't so much of a defensive replacement, but a substitution necessity. They pinch-hit slappers for Morgan twice when she led off an inning, so she was done.

Thanks DP. I guess i misworded that part because i know Morgan is better defensively than Bearden. I like many others here really wish HB would come around on the offensive side but Ralph has given her the chance many times to show up. I would say much like he does with SM. SM has been in and out of the lineup more time in her 4 years than i can count. She reminds me of Kortney Dunbar . Neither are quitters that is for sure! Scarlet can help us as she did in the LSU series.JMHO:crazy:

Bearden's 1st home run in college is a 2-run, extra innings, walk-off BOMB over the outfield bleachers. Wow.

Bearden is a very kind person that is well-liked by teammates. She shows great power in practice, so her teammates were going crazy for her in-game success.

Great day at the ballpark.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back