'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

@The Dog is not gonna like this.
My man. I love Beasley. I think he is a pure football player whatever position he plays. Although, as I've said many times, I would like to see him as a Steve Atwater like SS. But in the long run, if he has off-field problems and/or a bad fit for UT. I understand, time to move on, I guess. One thing I do believe in, tho, 2nd chances whether it's with UT or some other school, more than likely whatever he did, u can probably blame on being young and dumb. Thank God, every mistake I made around his age, I'm not still paying for. So, I wish this kid good luck and I hope he gets a 2nd chance

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Beasley announced he was going to take his OVs (4 left) a month ago and said he was going to Nebraska, Florida State and probably back to Florida. UF seems to want him more than Tennessee. The Gators need a safety, and Pruitt likes McCollough at safety and we're working other targets at RB and CB. Beasley could get squeezed.

No details does not equal great info to me.
Knowing that kid is a potential problem child is. If it is a big enough deal for OV to warn us about, then that's enough info for me. He has earned enough respect here over the years to know he is not a muckraker. He sure doesn't deserve the crap you threw at him.

I'm sure if whatever Beasley's problem is was not a big deal, he would have never said anything.

No details does not equal great info to me.

You don’t deserve details and neither does anyone else. Most people are not going to post info anymore cause people get treated like crap. Just ignore OV and myself and anyone else on ignore.

We didn’t have a bunch of transfers at first. When fall camp started, things changed with the staff and the transfers are coming. IMO, this is a good thing. Those weak mentally will be gone.

Im just really surprised with the new 4 game redshirt rule several Vol players havent quit since georgia is game 5.

Knowing that kid is a potential problem child is. If it is a big enough deal for OV to warn us about, then that's enough info for me. He has earned enough respect here over the years to know he is not a muckraker. He sure doesn't deserve the crap you threw at him.

I'm sure if whatever Beasley's problem is was not a big deal, he would have never said anything.
The crap i threw? You angling for an oscar nomination for drama?

You don’t deserve details and neither does anyone else. Most people are not going to post info anymore cause people get treated like crap. Just ignore OV and myself and anyone else on ignore.

We didn’t have a bunch of transfers at first. When fall camp started, things changed with the staff and the transfers are coming. IMO, this is a good thing. Those weak mentally will be gone.
You are right i don't and i also dont need the cryptic message that a KID is a problem. Im done talking about it. I see where i stand.

VN Store

Back