'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

This was the first time for Beasley to visit Florida and he walked impressed by the Gators defensive scheme.

“The defense flew around to the ball, I like the way they play,” Beasley said on what he liked about the defense on Saturday night. “I like Coach [Todd] Grantham’s scheme and I like how they play.”

Beasley who committed to Tennessee in June hasn’t taken any visits since he committed to them but he explained why he decided to visit Gainesville on Saturday.

“Just look at the options,” he said on why he decided to visit Florida on Saturday. “Just see how it is down here, like I said it’s my first time down here so I just wanted to see what Dan Mullen is doing down here.”
--CrappyGatorWebsite.com

Reactions: PA Vol
Sounds like Beasley doesn’t see himself as a running back. That should help clear up some debate on this site.

Or Florida is recruiting him as a safety and he was talking to a crappy Florida website so his answer was geared toward that notion.

Or Florida is recruiting him as a safety and he was talking to a crappy Florida website so his answer was geared toward that notion.

Good point. We have seen before that recruits will say what coaches/fans want to hear even if it isn’t how they feel. #Hilling

At least we know Florida is recruiting him as a safety.

Well considering it looks like Beasley is being recruited as a running back I doubt he would care if we took another safety.

VN Store

Back