'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

beasley running back. crouch linebacker. if they want to have some packages for crouch on offense, i'm not gonna complain about it.

Reactions: Sleegro
Beasley.png

Anyone have an idea of how fast he is? Looks pretty quick to me but not lightning fast. He has the perfect size but I was hoping to get someone who could really get downfield and make some big plays. However I could be wrong if he runs a 4.5 or so I’m in. If he really is 6’1 I would love to see him at ILB based on the way he hits.

beasley running back. crouch linebacker. if they want to have some packages for crouch on offense, i'm not gonna complain about it.

If Crouch is dead set on being a RB, which has been speculated, he'll get a shot at RB. Beasley's versatility is his biggest plus. If Crouch busts at RB, Beasley could slide in. If not, Beasley could easily find a place on D. The fact we're pursuing other OLB's suggests to me that Pruitt is absolutely willing to give Crouch his shot at RB.

If Crouch is dead set on being a RB, which has been speculated, he'll get a shot at RB. Beasley's versatility is his biggest plus. If Crouch busts at RB, Beasley could slide in. If not, Beasley could easily find a place on D. The fact we're pursuing other OLB's suggests to me that Pruitt is absolutely willing to give Crouch his shot at RB.

Crouch is a LB all the way.

Last edited:
Looked slower in that one clip than before. Just one play though and don't know how late in game or how much he had played both sides of ball to that point
Maybe. He did put on a good amount of weight.

VN Store

Back