'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

Are these good squatting shoes? Just curious...

63758eebbb8bab28930b4d4a491c34c1.gif

She has shoes on ?

Also just for the record I do not believe he was wearing Olympic lifting shoes, which you are correct are absolutely great for squatting.

I gotcha, i thought they were lifters. But then again they could have been those Jordan shoes that just have a high heel 🤷🏻*♂️

Bump! Just because this is my favorite commit in the '19 class, so far. Beasley should never be on the 2nd page. I can envision Beasley knocking WRs and RBs d!cks in the dirt on a regular basis. Would love to pair him up with "Tank" McCollough and Fields in Nickel situations. Damn, I'm excited with the future of UTs secondary under Pruitt and Fair

Reactions: FïreBall
Bump! Just because this is my favorite commit in the '19 class, so far. Beasley should never be on the 2nd page. I can envision Beasley knocking WRs and RBs d!cks in the dirt on a regular basis. Would love to pair him up with "Tank" McCollough with Fields in Nickel situations. Damn, I'm excited with the future of UTs secondary under Pruitt and Fair
I think you are going to be disappointed. You might not if you would not mind seeing him running over some DBs though.

I'm thinking it's flexible and based on Crouch signing or not, but that's just me guessing.
It would be nice to have Crouch as a RB option, too. Although, I prefer him on defense, also
I am convinced Crouch is a LB. I coukd be wrong though. I think AB is offense and Crouch is defense..if we get Crouch of course..

Reactions: SugarCC and The Dog

VN Store

Back