'25 GA RB Todd Robinson

HoleInTheRoof

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Another Valdosta sleeper prospect.
Outstanding runner with a good stride.

Perfect RB size for his age, and has good hands.
Plays QB right now, but he can play many places. Looks like a 10.8 speed guy. Never gets run down on his film.

Nice offer for 2025

Reactions: StanfordVol
Watched him bc MTSU just offered him too and he’s interesting bc like LittleVol said he plays QB and runs from there for his team. Georgia recruited him as a RB and I think MTSU might’ve offered as a WR (idk for sure). He won’t be a quarterback so it’s going to be interesting to see where people like him. Looks like he tagged Sims there tho which would suggest RB

Watched him bc MTSU just offered him too and he’s interesting bc like LittleVol said he plays QB and runs from there for his team. Georgia recruited him as a RB and I think MTSU might’ve offered as a WR (idk for sure). He won’t be a quarterback so it’s going to be interesting to see where people like him. Looks like he tagged Sims there tho which would suggest RB

I was going to list him as an athlete but since he tagged Sims, seems we’re interested in him at RB.

I’d think Shelton Felton being his coach would hinder our chances in recruiting him. But maybe not.

Another name at running back Sims has kept close tabs on is Todd Robinson. It is hard to see the South Georgia standout anywhere other than Georgia with the Bulldogs currently pressing here, however, Tennessee is taking its shot and hopes to get him to town for 865Live and back again in June for his official visit. Robinson has expressed he wants to make both trips work, as he wants to take a deep look at Rocky Top before making a decision.
-VQ

Robinson has an official visit scheduled to Alabama on May 31, but he's trying to get to Athens for the May 30 camp, too. Both sides think that's an important opportunity to get some in-person reps at multiple positions.
Aside from that camp, Robinson also has an official visit scheduled to Georgia the following weekend June 7-9. He will go to LSU from June 14-16 and Tennessee from June 21-23. Michigan, Auburn, and Florida State are a few other programs working to get their way into this recruitment.

Also at running back, Todd Robinson has gone back and forth on visiting Tennessee this weekend. He has still not confirmed his plans, and we are also watching to see if his official visit timeline shifts around any in the coming weeks, as some we have spoken with indicate he is weighing the idea of seeing some schools for in-season official visits. It still remains hard for us to see him anywhere other than Georgia.
-VQ

VN Store

Back