'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

program changer

1080px-Tivo-remote.jpg

JG would be a RS SR this kids Freshman year. Itd be the perfect set up. Bailey would have to wait one year at the very most, if he doesnt beat him out fair and square. JG needs to take some steps the rest of this year and improve, all while we build a hawg of an OL to protect him his senior year and Baileys freshman year, whichever is the QB who cares.

Heck, Maurer may even be the QB by then. Who knows. I just want the best player to play.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
From Rivals:

Bailey was blown away in Ann Arbor

s2yfv14vc5x5zso3liup

Harrison Bailey took in his first game at Michigan last weekend and it surpassed expectations.

The No. 2 pro-style quarterback in the 2020 class had visited Ann Arbor a couple of times before, but not for a game. He wanted to experience the game-day atmosphere, see what the fans were like and everything impressed.
The star out of Marietta (Ga.) is now set to return next month.

IN HIS OWN WORDS
"The atmosphere was absolutely crazy," said Bailey. "They have had over 100,000 fans at the games, for like 380 games. It was loud and I liked it a lot. "The game-day experience blew me away. They showed me all I need to see and I will be back for the Penn State game. It was a great visit. "It definitely met expectations and more. I think how much the fans are involved into the game makes it different. "The highlight of my visit was probably the amount of time I spent with coach Jim Harbaughand coach Pep Hamilton before and after the game. Their message to me was just that they want me to be a Wolverine."

RIVALS REACTION
Was the third time the charm for Bailey? His third visit to Michigan could not have gone any better. When asked about the visit and if it helped Michigan's chances, he did not want to say too much about that. All he wanted to give was that the visit was great. Bailey feels like a priority for Michigan and that is very important to him. This visit was good enough to have him schedule another one for the first game in November. That is big because he has talked about making his decision in December or January.

From Rivals:

s2yfv14vc5x5zso3liup

Harrison Bailey took in his first game at Michigan last weekend and it surpassed expectations.

The No. 2 pro-style quarterback in the 2020 class had visited Ann Arbor a couple of times before, but not for a game. He wanted to experience the game-day atmosphere, see what the fans were like and everything impressed.

IN HIS OWN WORDS
"The atmosphere was absolutely crazy," said Bailey. "They have had over 100,000 fans at the games, for like 380 games. It was loud and I liked it a lot. "The game-day experience blew me away. They showed me all I need to see and I will be back for the Penn State game. It was a great visit. "It definitely met expectations and more. I think how much the fans are involved into the game makes it different. "The highlight of my visit was probably the amount of time I spent with coach Jim Harbaughand coach Pep Hamilton before and after the game. Their message to me was just that they want me to be a Wolverine."

RIVALS REACTION
Was the third time the charm for Bailey? His third visit to Michigan could not have gone any better. When asked about the visit and if it helped Michigan's chances, he did not want to say too much about that. All he wanted to give was that the visit was great. Bailey feels like a priority for Michigan and that is very important to him. This visit was good enough to have him schedule another one for the first game in November. That is big because he has talked about making his decision in December or January.

giphy.gif

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
From Rivals:

s2yfv14vc5x5zso3liup

IN HIS OWN WORDS

RIVALS REACTION

Needs to wear heavier shoes.

Reactions: jp1
“I don’t think I’d say that Michigan is clearly the team to beat for Bailey, but he definitely seems as interested in the Wolverines as any other school. He has gushed about passing game coordinator Pep Hamilton in the past and really likes the way he coaches. Obviously Jim Harbaugh being a former quarterback has some draw as well, but Bailey seems much more enamored with Hamilton.
“The Michigan staff has had some success in the state of Georgia with guys like
Aubrey Solomon
Christian Turner
and
Myles Sims
already on the roster and five-star Hinton and three-stars
DJ Turner II
and
Trente Jones
committed in 2019. Still, pulling kids out of the south is always tough for northern schools, but Bailey is giving U-M a serious look and could be thinking about a future in maize and blue.”

TAKE TWO: MIKE FARRELL, RIVALS.COM
“They’ve done a good job recruiting the state of Georgia, getting high-profile players out of that area. They need to recruit the Southeast so it’s really important for Michigan to recruit nationally and especially in the Southeast with how Ohio State recruits there.
“I wouldn’t say Michigan is the leader for Bailey, but he had a very good visit, he had a lot of good things to say about the coaches, the direction of the program and things like that so they’ve definitely raised their stock with him and they’re very much in the mix. Getting a quarterback out of Georgia that has such a big name and has been recruited for so long would be huge for Michigan.”

Rivals

So he pretty much wants to be in a heavy pass offense?

I know Pruitt’s offense relies on the run but I’m sure he could tweak his offense to suit Bailey’s playstyle.

VN Store

Back