'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I think the injuries go way down this year Ulysees. We have a competent training staff now apparently.

I think the injuries go way down this year Ulysees. We have a competent training staff now apparently.

I do too, but we have such a thin roster in places, that a few key injuries could make it much more difficult to compete. Especially along the DL and OL. We can't afford to lose anybody, and we will lose some unless as I said we get good fortune for a change

Reactions: 1 person
I do too, but we have such a thin roster in places, that a few key injuries could make it much more difficult to compete. Especially along the DL and OL. We can't afford to lose anybody, and we will lose some unless as I said we get good fortune for a change

If we can get through Georgia, Auburn, and Bama without a bunch of injuries we have a chance for a really good win loss record. But lets face it, those are the teams with the lines that are going to be the most physical. And hopefully nothing happens like Georgia's Center taking out Tuttle with a cheap shot.

If we can get through Georgia, Auburn, and Bama without a bunch of injuries we have a chance for a really good win loss record. But lets face it, those are the teams with the lines that are going to be the most physical. And hopefully nothing happens like Georgia's Center taking out Tuttle with a cheap shot.

Like I said, to get to six wins we need some good fortune. If we could beat WVU and UF, I think the team would at least be still in it mentally after the meat grinder.

We could have an outstanding season if those two games go our way, but that is a tall order in itself all things considered. I do think beating those two is very doable, but I think losing them both is also very doable. We really have to win at least one to avoid a total collapse in my opinion.

Any news on whether Bailey and Gilbert are making the trip with Keyton?

KB seems to be a closet Gator. Always seemed that way to me anyway.

Nah. Just his weakness. He’s a man for the rest of his Vol fandom.
images

Uiagalelei.......Is his last name pronounced like the little miniature guitar that Samoans play?

Reactions: drvenner
Florida is not unbeatable, for us or anyone. We beat them here the last time and we had them last year and let them off the hook. Folks seem to put them on a pedestal for some reason. They aren't the gators of the 90's. Of course we have to play well to win, but it is winnable. GBO!!!!!

Florida is not unbeatable, for us or anyone. We beat them here the last time and we had them last year and let them off the hook. Folks seem to put them on a pedestal for some reason. They aren't the gators of the 90's. Of course we have to play well to win, but it is winnable. GBO!!!!!

Winnable hasn't been the issue for years. Its been all mental. Hopefully Pruitt can shake that hookworm out of their brains for good and we can go on a run!

we aren't the Vols of the 90s either.

VN Store

Back