GA prediction

Zues1

You can doooo it !
Georgia will not win it all. They struggle to stop the run and the Offense seems hot and cold.

Reactions: McCat
I've watched most of there games and honestly if they're really #2 in the country, bama beats them by 20+ . There's that big of a gap. They've really fell off from last year. They're still a really good team but I look for KY to give them all they want and wouldn't be surprised if they drop a few games

Be careful. They were like that early last year too and you sure can’t use our game as a measure. They used it like a scrimmage to work on things rather than just comin out to beat us. That’s what the commentators were talking about at the start of the game. Let’s see what happens the rest of the year. Predictions now mean nothing anyway. If Tua gets hurt things change drastically.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Be careful. They were like that early last year too and you sure can’t use our game as a measure. They used it like a scrimmage to work on things rather than just comin out to beat us. That’s what the commentators were talking about at the start of the game. Let’s see what happens the rest of the year. Predictions now mean nothing anyway. If Tua gets hurt things change drastically.

I agree with you. We were just a scrimmage. I'm waiting on the LSU game to see what they're made of. Auburn is to streaky to rely on. They either play lights out or crap the bed. Stidham and the offense seem stagnant

Right now there is only one team that even presents a small threat to Alabama and thats Ohio State. Georgia will improve, but so will Bama. And Alabama is on pace to be considered in the conversation with teams like 95 Nebraska and 2001 Miami. Georgia is not as good as last year.

I agree with you. We were just a scrimmage. I'm waiting on the LSU game to see what they're made of. Auburn is to streaky to rely on. They either play lights out or crap the bed. Stidham and the offense seem stagnant

As dumb as it sounds, I am interested in seeing how UK does against UGA. That could be a much better game than people think.

As dumb as it sounds, I am interested in seeing how UK does against UGA. That could be a much better game than people think.
Let’s see how KY does at A&M. If KY wins there then I would say they could give UGA trouble. Losing doesn’t mean they won’t but I think this will be a tough one for them, especially after the last few weeks and now having some hype. Let’s see how they handle that kind of pressure on the road in a tough environment. The main positive I see with them is their line play on both sides. They looks like a good team in the trenches so they very well might be a really good one.

Georgia will not win it all. They struggle to stop the run and the Offense seems hot and cold.

They may not win it all but remember, they were a 30+ point favorite heading into the game with us. Even though it's a divisional rivalry, they blanked us at Neyland the previous year and perhaps had similar outlook on yesterday's game.

I saw a Georgia team that wasn't completely focused and lacked some enthusiasm at times. That changes for them come game time with LSU.

UGA was supposed to take a step back this year and they have. The only reason it hasn't shown is because the SECe is so down. It seems like UGA sleepwalking through a few lopsided wins has made most people forget how young and inexperienced the defense is. Add in injuries, which they were lucky to not run into last year, and they look much less impressive. The defense should get better as the year goes on, but it'll be interesting to see what Kirby does if Fromm keeps looking underwhelming. I'm impressed that Fromm was able to minimize mistakes last year, but from the few series Fields has gotten to play the offense has moved much better. Anyway, I see UGA dropping at least one of LSU, Auburn, and Kentucky then losing in the SECC. Should setup well for next year though.

for some reason I think Fields should be the QB over Fromm even though he does get in the game at times

Reactions: Atlanta917
Georgia is going to be beastly next year and the year after that.

for some reason I think Fields should be the QB over Fromm even though he does get in the game at times
Fromm has the potential to be an elite game manager, while Fields has the potential to be an elite playmaker at QB. As a Georgia fan I'm grateful for everything Fromm has done, but it's pretty clear that Fields has a much higher ceiling. It'll take a playmaker at QB to beat elite teams like Bama. Fromm does not have the ability to keep up with Tua.

What up with Georgia? Brice just reported 3 major high profile recruits decommitment within the past week. Something sketchy

What up with Georgia? Brice just reported 3 major high profile recruits decommitment within the past week. Something sketchy
Nothing, Haselwood wants to play in a more pass friendly offense and Bertrand and Perry are being recruited over, so I’ll take their 2 decommitts as good things. Haselwood one stings but it is what it is.

Georgia is going to be beastly next year and the year after that.
They are beastly this year. I don't agree that Kentucky is going to be competitive with them. They will run the ball down Kentucky's throat and keep Snell off the field. @ LSU is the only regular season game I could see them losing... and then they will lose to Alabama in the SEC CG. If they are 12-1 though, that should still get them a bid to the playoff as the #4 seed.

Fromm has the potential to be an elite game manager, while Fields has the potential to be an elite playmaker at QB. As a Georgia fan I'm grateful for everything Fromm has done, but it's pretty clear that Fields has a much higher ceiling. It'll take a playmaker at QB to beat elite teams like Bama. Fromm does not have the ability to keep up with Tua.
You need both. Fields is talented but experience does matter when you go on the road against good competition. Fromm has that experience.

The LSU game looms large. They get Auburn at home, so no excuses. They should handle Florida in the WLCP, coming off a bye week. @UK simply means UK loses in Lexington instead of Athens.

Then again, there's a reason why they play the games. But I could see UGA go 11-1; lose to Bama in the SECCG; and get left out of the playoff at 11-2. I guess we'll see, but right now UGA still controls their destiny.

Go Vols.

They are beastly this year. I don't agree that Kentucky is going to be competitive with them. They will run the ball down Kentucky's throat and keep Snell off the field. @ LSU is the only regular season game I could see them losing... and then they will lose to Alabama in the SEC CG. If they are 12-1 though, that should still get them a bid to the playoff as the #4 seed.
Georgia is very good this year, but this is really a down year for them. I don’t expect them to be able to hang with Alabama. They might be playing for the national title in the next couple of years though.

VN Store

Back