'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (UT commit 5/1/18)

bwzisvu79rtyu7yt3hbo

Grayson
Loganville, GA
RR: 6
Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 293 lbs
Class: 2019

Rivals.com

Wanya Morris, Grayson, Offensive Tackle

regular season - Wanya Morris highlights - Hudl

Vols offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people
Again, committed to FSU with Watson

You referring to Kenyatta Watson II? Man, he was high on us back a few months ago. Why is it that our recruits come for a visit & get no commitments but some of these other schools are getting commitments upon their 1st visit from a recruit or even offer when they're visiting?

That's puzzling me because we haven't gotten not a single recruit to commit upon visiting. It makes me wonder what the heck is going on but not in panic mode yet. Thanks.

You referring to Kenyatta Watson II? Man, he was high on us back a few months ago. Why is it that our recruits come for a visit & get no commitments but some of these other schools are getting commitments upon their 1st visit from a recruit or even offer when they're visiting?

That's puzzling me because we haven't gotten not a single recruit to commit upon visiting. It makes me wonder what the heck is going on but not in panic mode yet. Thanks.

Watson is originally from Fl and was waiting on that FSU offer. His dad has some serious pull with the Gwinnett kids(7v7 teams) ...many of those Grayson transfers were because of KWSr. FSU is trending with most of the Grayson kid right now.

Last edited:
Watson is originally from Fl and was waiting on that FSU offer. His dad has some serious pull with the Gwinnett kids( 7-7 teams) ...many of those Grayson transfers were because of KWSr. FSU is trending with most of the Grayson kid right now.

I just know Kenyatta Watson had UT at the top of his lists back in the fall of 2016. I guess FSU was his dream offer.

I just hate it because he talked so highly of UT & seemed like a real possibility in committing. Oh well. Another one down the drain.

I just know Kenyatta Watson had UT at the top of his lists back in the fall of 2016. I guess FSU was his dream offer.

I just hate it because he talked so highly of UT & seemed like a real possibility in committing. Oh well. Another one down the drain.

I recall some of his updates speaking highly of UT. Thing is these Grayson kids are always leaning some place the next month. That highly ranked LB has gone from UT to Bama...now leaning FSU. Think back to all the twist with Robert nKemdiche. New coach. Same story there.

I recall some of his updates speaking highly of UT. Thing is these Grayson kids are always leaning some place the next month. That highly ranked LB has gone from UT to Bama...now leaning FSU. Think back to all the twist with Robert nKemdiche. New coach. Same story there.

Talking about Pappoe? Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if he picked the Noles or Tide. As for KWII, he isn't SEC talent, watch one minute of his tape, he is maybe FBS talent? Maybe? It's apparent KW is an offer to try to get in with the pull KWSr has with the kids. "Give my son a free ride and I'll bring more kids."

Handlers are nothing but leeches, KW has done nothing but pimp out his son and the kids for Tru19, first he pushed some schools to hire promising to bring the kids along, now other means. There is a reason no coach in the state of Ga likes him and a reason he was fired at Grayson, how do you get fired as a a 'volunteer' coach? I know one way...

“Morris: "I loved it up there. The great people and all. They really just made feel like I was home and my mom fell in love with it. Coach Pruitt is on to something. There’s gonna be a turn around there. This visit moved Tennessee up my list."

-Rivals

Reactions: 4 people
“Tennessee made its way up the list. No doubt,” Morris told VolQuest.com. “They really talked about how if I come, I’m going to have a real chance to play I just have to work for it. They said they’re not perfect right now but they’re in the process of rebuilding.”

The Vols, along with Florida, Georgia, Florida State and Oklahoma are recruiting the 6-foot-5, 270-pound Under Armour All-American tackle the hardest. LSU, Texas A&M and Alabama are in the mix, too.

Morris had prior relationships with Friend, Pruitt and Charles Kelly, formally at FSU, so reconnecting with all three coaches recruiting him to the same school now was a positive for the Vols. He’d visited Tennessee several times under the previous staff, but there was something just different on his trip this past weekend.

"It just seems like it’s going to be a great change, you know,” he said. “I feel like coach Pruitt, coach Friend, they’re fixing to make a big difference. I love the whole staff. They way they communicate. They didn’t sugarcoat anything. They told it how it was." Morris said Pruitt wants as many Grayson standouts as possible to join in the turnaround together at Tennessee, saying, “He wants us all there. He’s just hoping they can rebuild and he’s going to change the program and the culture around.”

-VQ

Reactions: 5 people
jmo, but it doesn't come across as a good thing that it is the school posting a picture of the coach by himself. not sure on the bump rules but it just comes off wrong.

Reactions: feathersax
How is it wrong? It would be wrong if the coaches were with students or if UT was the one posting pictures. Grayson is always posting pictures of the coaches that visit them, another way for them to recruit themselves.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back