'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

It's a good thing we got rid of those smokey grays recruits and players hate them obvs

Reactions: 1 person
Spoke to Wanya Morris....

He has been here multiple times since Pruitt took over the program and he continued to reference that it was a brotherhood and that he could see himself at Tennessee. The coaches aren’t pushing him for a decision and he likes that but they make him feel like he has wanted and needed in Knoxville.

- Price

Reactions: 8 people
"It went great this weekend," Morris said. "It just feels like a great place and there is a real brotherhood. The staff lets me know they need me here, but they aren't going to push me to hard to make a decision. They just tell me nothing is given and that nothing is guaranteed and that I just have to work as hard as I can."

Morris has been to Knoxville three times in the last couple of months since Pruitt took over Tennessee. He continues to like what he hears from Pruitt and he has a great belief in their ability.

"The staff is going to change the whole program around," Morris said.

"You can tell the players like coach Pruitt and they all get along well. They are good friends and they really like the change that is happening."

What separates this staff from the last? It's simple and it boils down to relationships.

"They communicate more and they are more interactive in recruiting," Morris said.

"They tell you straight up and they do that from the jump. They are in a rebuild, but coach Pruitt expects to win games. When he says it's going to get done, it's going to get done."

VQ

Reactions: 13 people
The smokey grey's suck, doo doo. The head football coach and the AD agree with me.

theyre pretty damn cool, iyam.

but, if rids the school of the Butch smell...

pile aaaaaarone dem gray *****es in one big pile and....

Attachments

• 57BA2092-589F-4741-BDAE-B86CDE5FE069.gif
    57BA2092-589F-4741-BDAE-B86CDE5FE069.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 957
Morris had a cool quote on 247.

He said first visit Pruitt was straight up when asked about wining this year. Told him " I don't know" because he wasn't sure what he had.... this time he told him that after being around the players and seeing how hard they work that " we will def win some games this year "

Morris was a big fan of that honesty

Reactions: 17 people
Morris had a cool quote on 247.

He said first visit Pruitt was straight up when asked about wining this year. Told him " I don't know" because he wasn't sure what he had.... this time he told him that after being around the players and seeing how hard they work that " we will def win some games this year "

Morris was a big fan of that honesty
We as in UT or we as in him at UT?

We as in UT or we as in him at UT?

Pruiit saying we and in TN. Not wayna. Wayna was saying that is what Pruitt said to him is that he wasn't sure if they would win much this year when he first got there but after getting to know his team more he feels more confident in what he has

Pruiit saying we and in TN. Not wayna. Wayna was saying that is what Pruitt said to him is that he wasn't sure if they would win much this year when he first got there but after getting to know his team more he feels more confident in what he has

Gotcha, I saw the update posted here didn’t know if that was a second one.

This staff is going after pure Tackles... Jones approach.. Lets make unathletic Guards play Tackle.. A new kind of Stupid

This staff is going after pure Tackles... Jones approach.. Lets make unathletic Guards play Tackle.. A new kind of Stupid

Jones literally signed 2 5* OTs and probably would’ve signed Mays also. And multiple undersized projects who moved well (Tatum, Nathan N, Brooks). I’m all for bashing CBJ. But let’s try to at least remain honest about it.

Reactions: 9 people
Jones literally signed 2 5* OTs and probably would’ve signed Mays also. And multiple undersized projects who moved well (Tatum, Nathan N, Brooks). I’m all for bashing CBJ. But let’s try to at least remain honest about it.

May have recruited them but play Kyberson and Kendrick a lot at T

Too bad he ruined majority of the careers. Never seen so many career ending injuries or rumored career Enders with no clue how they happened

ok. he's a Bammer

VN Store

Back