'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

All I’ve got to say is go Vols. My boys came to play today. I just can’t wait to be in orange next year and my message to Owen ( Pappoe) and some other recruits is , y’all see what Pruitt is doing. It’s really something special and to come be apart of history with me. Let’s be a family and take this thing on together
Vol recruiting reports

As he watched the team he is committed to (Tennessee) play the program he unofficially visited Saturday (Auburn) at Jordan-Hare Stadium, 5-star offensive tackle Wanya Morris of Grayson (Ga.) “tried to be respectful” to the Tigers.

Admittedly, though, “It was really hard” not to cheer for the Vols, which won the game, he said.

Morris was asked if the result Saturday would have any impact on his recruitment.

“Not really,” he said. “It was a really good (visit). I loved it here. I always have. But obviously my Vols came out on top.”

Could Morris visit Auburn again? In recent interviews he has said the Tigers definitely would get an official visit. Saturday, though, he said nothing was locked in.

“I don’t know,” Morris said. “But I’m going to most likely be coming here in December if I do.”

Morris plans to sign in December. He is not, however, an early enrollee.

He gonna be a VFL

VN Store

Back