'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

tumblr_ouook0whUd1sowe88o1_250.gif
I'm falling out of my chair... I'm laughing so hard! Thanks man, I needed this one.

Reactions: T Dog and Brillovol
I know it...after hours club/bar. Be careful it’s in the sketchy part of town.

That being said I think we would be a prime location for an East TN Pal’s franchise. I’m just sayin’ 😏

Ha, chances are the band I was with was part of the sketchiness. Seemed nice enough to me :)

Reactions: Sleegro
Just ended up next to Wanya and his fam in traffic on the way into Knoxville. They had all the windows down and were dancing around, waving at people, etc. Dude is living it up. I got next to him and shouted that I did his commitment edit and a lot of the Grayson design stuff and he laughed and we exchanged points and VFL signs before we drove off. Funny little moment.

Also saw Jakai in a car behind him.

Also just had it confirmed Kwat Jr and mom are coming up.

Attachments

• 9CFF8635-A190-47E0-BE39-121FED4EF3DA.jpeg
    9CFF8635-A190-47E0-BE39-121FED4EF3DA.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Just ended up next to Wanya and his fam in traffic on the way into Knoxville. They had all the windows down and were dancing around, waving at people, etc. Dude is living it up. I got next to him and shouted that I did his commitment edit and a lot of the Grayson design stuff and he laughed and we exchanged points and VFL signs before we drove off. Funny little moment.

Can you be more specific about what road/ mile marker you were at? In case GreyDawg needs it for his files.

VN Store

Back