'19 GA ATH Zion Puckett

If the whole staff gets fired, that'll be a gamechanger. Some recruits are looking around; others have said they won't be signing early. As of now, Puckett has said he's not taking visits and will be signing with Auburn in Dec. Everything with recruiting is subject to change until a recruit signs.
When you say some recruits are looking around, are you referring to auburn's or UT's?

If the whole staff gets fired, that'll be a gamechanger. Some recruits are looking around; others have said they won't be signing early. As of now, Puckett has said he's not taking visits and will be signing with Auburn in Dec. Everything with recruiting is subject to change until a recruit signs.
you'd think by now everyone that reads/posts in this particular forum would just go in to it with that assumpition and it not ever have to be acknowledged. lol.

Thought I read somewhere that he was very solidly committed to Auburn just a few weeks ago? Would love if that national recruiting person who said that was wrong, though.

Thought I read somewhere that he was very solidly committed to Auburn just a few weeks ago? Would love if that national recruiting person who said that was wrong, though.

It’s in this thread iirc. I don’t remember exactly what the connection was, but I remember thinking we had a snowballs chance at getting him after I read it.

Would love for that to be wrong though.

Reactions: AngryButchJones
It’s in this thread iirc. I don’t remember exactly what the connection was, but I remember thinking we had a snowballs chance at getting him after I read it.

Would love for that to be wrong though.
Yep. I didn't think we (or anyone else for that matter) had a chance.

But he does fit as a committed guy that may be looking but doesn't want it or there at all.

Last edited:
According to the Swain Event (Friday, hour 3), this kid is Fred White’s cousin and Fred has been in his ear. Fred says Zion wants to play safety but that his hands are good, and Fred thinks he should have the ball in his hands as a WR.
And he's choosing to go to burn to play wr? Lol

No insider info here but I think the Haselwood stuff has been a bit of cover for this. I don’t think we are in play for Haselwood but I was wondering if something would happen with Puckett given all that’s going on at Auburn and his interest in UT before committing. The rumor when he visited here and then committed to Auburn was that Pruitt and staff thought this guy was up there with Haselwood as a WR. I think this might be the guy causing the logjam.

According to the Swain Event (Friday, hour 3), this kid is Fred White’s cousin and Fred has been in his ear. Fred says Zion wants to play safety but that his hands are good, and Fred thinks he should have the ball in his hands as a WR.
I agree with Fred, I think he is a WR. But then again, I thought Bryce Thompson should be a WR. Either way, love this kid's game, hope he flips to the good guys, kinda doubt it, tho

VN Store

Back