'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

Ok, I started not to put this out but figured you guys would enjoy, so here goes. I started to just screen shot it, but I don’t know how to hide his name so I’ll give the whole convo as is (we pick on each other).

Me: thoughts on OP?
Coach: playing good, reading the Off really good, playing downhill
Me: meant his recruitment dummy
Coach: why didn’t you say that DUMMY
Me: cuz I’m a dummy, remember
Coach: no arguments, think he ends up TN
Me: thx Dummy

From my Dummy friend...
Edit: btw, he (might) have called me a DA instead of dummy ;)
ep3syCj.gif

A receiver named Pickens is making visits to UT, UGA, and UF. Read where he liked Pruitt from Bama and when UT hired him said he wanted to visit. UT coaches been after him prior to Auburn game. Gonna be a hard flip IMO.
Watch LSU and Bama there, for now

Ok, I started not to put this out but figured you guys would enjoy, so here goes. I started to just screen shot it, but I don’t know how to hide his name so I’ll give the whole convo as is (we pick on each other).

Me: thoughts on OP?
Coach: playing good, reading the Off really good, playing downhill
Me: meant his recruitment dummy
Coach: why didn’t you say that DUMMY
Me: cuz I’m a dummy, remember
Coach: no arguments, think he ends up TN
Me: thx Dummy

From my Dummy friend...
Edit: btw, he (might) have called me a DA instead of dummy ;)

All you would have to do is change his contact name in your phone... take the screen shot of the convo, change it back, then post screenshot as an attachment.

(Apologies for arriving late to this one)

JRM was 200 coming out of HS and played at 225. Dunno what he was as a true freshman, but it's possible for Pappoe to get some run in his first year.
Curt Maggitt was 195 as a high school senior...they find the weight.

I’ve always assumed he would be inside here. Is that what he’s being recruited as?

230-235 would be easily attainable.
I agree 2 lbs a month is very very easy to obtain for his height and age under a big college S&C program. I think most of the posters on here complaining about these recruits's size and weight are not very knowledgeable about weight training and proper nutrition.

-Lot of questions around Owen Pappoe and UGA. Right now I have not heard anything that suggests he is being recruited hard by Georgia. A team I would watch for is Tennessee with him. They have not stopped on him one ounce. I have said many, many, many times this would likely be a December decision for him. Love the kid and we talk all the time, not just about football, but Owen is going take some visits before it is all said and done.

I’m still having a hard time believing Georgia is passing up on this kid.

I’ve read plenty of dumb posts in my lifetime but this is just silly.

VN Store

Back