'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

What are the financial ramifications if it isn’t an OV? I’m sure he will be riding with Wanya so gas is covered. Do other recruits just have to order enough food for two?

For the record with so many recruits already on campus this weekend I like the fact that he can still come back for an OV to get one on one time with our coaches.

Sometimes friendly people in orange are aware of an unofficial visit and positive interactions occur to help with that

Is it weird to anyone else that McDaniel’s Twitter is still all Vol? Based off this tweet (that Pappoe retweeted last week) it’s like he’s still recruiting for us. I know they’re both Grayson guys but wowza

Attachments

• 731C5D26-358D-44F7-BFAA-61EAE4FEDCA1.png
    731C5D26-358D-44F7-BFAA-61EAE4FEDCA1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 143
Fwiw, an Auburn poster on another site posted yesterday afternoon that a 247-Auburn reporter said that Pappoe won't be visiting UT this weekend after all.

Last edited:
^ His source is the sec rant. Lmao
The guy that posted it on the SEC Rant recruiting board runs the big recruiting thread on SEC Rant Auburn board. He's a 247 subscriber and a straight shooter. He simply posted what he saw on the 247-AU site yesterday. He didn't post any details about it. I didnt check to see if he might've posted any details on the SEC Rant Auburn board. I simply passed along what I saw to you guys. Maybe Pappoe is coming anyway despite what the 247-AU reporter heard. It seems to me a 247-UT reporter would hear about what was said on the 247-AU site and then look into it and try to find out if Pappoe is still planning to visit UT.

Last edited:
The guy that posted it on the SEC Rant recruiting board runs the big recruiting thread on SEC Rant Auburn board. He's a 247 subscriber and a straight shooter. He simply posted what he saw on the 247-AU site yesterday. He didn't post any details about it. I didnt check to see if he might've posted any details on the SEC Rant Auburn board. I simply passed along what I saw to you guys. Maybe Pappoe is coming anyway despite what the 247-AU reporter heard. It seems to me a 247-UT reporter would hear about what was said on the 247-AU site and then look into it and try to find out if Pappoe is still planning to visit UT.
Good I hope he tells them he ain't coming. Then post some pics of him and Morris having fun singing Rocky Top after we score. That is all.

Fwiw, an Auburn poster on another site posted yesterday afternoon that a 247-Auburn reporter said that Pappoe won't be visiting UT this weekend after all.

Unless it's new he may be referring to Keith N article Monday saying Owen told him he isn't taking an official visit to TN this wknd but then it came out it was a play on words as he planned to still visit unofficially.

Who knows with him. If he shows he shows if he doesn't he doesn't

Damn! How many team sites do you monitor? Just on a DAILY basis?
Only two that I spend much time on -- BamaOnLine and the SEC Rant Alabama board. The SEC Rant has an SEC Recruiting board too and I give it quick check daily. And I quickly check a few recruits' threads on this board for the Rivals site premium stuff y'all post. Judging by the quantity of your posts, you might be spending more time on this board than I spend on those four put together.

Only two -- BamaOnLine and the SEC Rant Alabama board. The SEC Rant has an SEC Recruiting board too and I give it quick check daily. And I quickly check a few recruits' threads on this board. Judging by the quantity of your posts, you might be spending more time on this board than I spend on those four.
3..... volnation too

Reactions: EdEcEko77

VN Store

Back