Fulmer #ComeTogether

His unification of the fan base campaign kicked off beautifully with this hype video. This marks the official end of the Lyle Jones/Dave Hart/John Currie era for me.

Reactions: 2 people
My thoughts...
1) Bring back large shoulder pads... they seem to work better.
2) Bring back John Ward.... that will fire this fan base up.

Bring back that endzone too..White jersey orange numbers in orange outline..Nike needs to see this..Our jerseys and uniforms next year need to go back to old school. Focus back on the band ,drop the DJ..

Reactions: 3 people
All the defensive clips were illegal targeting hits.

Seriously though, that was pretty cool

We are going to be great again. I know that. Many of you know that and you can bet your a$$ our opponents know that and they are worried. It’s great to be a Tennessee Vol!

Lol! Ain't nobody worried about TN. A back-stabbing former head coach got hired as AD. He will micro-manage the next head coach,who won't tolerate that for too long.

I've been watching Vol football since the seventies. If the next coach hire is a bust,this program is doomed for another decade.

You KNOW all the former players are loving this video! I'd love to see more of them repping TN in the wake of this dumpster fire.

Reactions: 1 person
They chose the perfect song. "Come together...over ME".

"ME"...Phillip Fulmer. That's all it has been about for the last 9 years, the glory of Phillip Fulmer, the saboteur.

"Me"...Jimmy Haslam. The bumbling king of the University of Tennessee.

Herbstreit mentioned yesterday that Fulmer worked behind the scenes to undermine the athletic director with the support of mega boosters. Fulmer tried hard on behalf of Haslam to hire Dave Doeren from NC State. Doeren said he spoke to Fulmer several times about the position but ultimately chose to remain in Raleigh.

Clearly Fulmer, like Manning, is an ally of Haslam. After repeated embarrassments pursuing preapproved Haslam candidates, Currie went off the grid and had hired Mike Leach. He only needed two more signatures. Leach is fervently independent and represented a serious threat to the Haslam's dominion over UT. The Haslams responded by handing Fulmer the dagger to assassinate the deal. Tonight it sucks to be a Tennessee Vol.

Insane Detail Revealed About John Currie's Secret Meeting With Mike Leach | 12up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 people
Lol! Ain't nobody worried about TN. A back-stabbing former head coach got hired as AD. He will micro-manage the next head coach,who won't tolerate that for too long.

I've been watching Vol football since the seventies. If the next coach hire is a bust,this program is doomed for another decade.

So, what decade had the most talent and success since you've been watching?

"ME"...Phillip Fulmer. That's all it has been about for the last 9 years, the glory of Phillip Fulmer, the saboteur.

Herbstreit mentioned yesterday that Fulmer worked behind the scenes to undermine the athletic director with the support of mega boosters. Fulmer tried hard on behalf of Haslam to hire Dave Doeren from NC State. Doeren said he spoke to Fulmer several times about the position but ultimately chose to remain in Raleigh.

Clearly Fulmer, like Manning, is an ally of Haslam. After repeated embarrassments pursuing preapproved Haslam candidates, Currie went off the grid and had hired Mike Leach. He only needed two more signatures. Leach is fervently independent and represented a serious threat to the Haslam's dominion over UT. The Haslams responded by handing Fulmer the dagger to assassinate the deal. Tonight it sucks to be a Tennessee Vol.

Insane Detail Revealed About John Currie's Secret Meeting With Mike Leach | 12up

I keep telling you, Fulmer was, is, and will be a Thornton/Anderson man.

Haslam made his move when Dickey retired, put Hamilton in, then run off Fulmer.

Haslam is the problem. Fulmer shows Haslam's power is diminished.

CBS tweet that has since been deleted.

“CBSSportsCFB: Sun 02:25pm Sources tell @dennisdoddcbs that Tennessee AD Phillip Fulmer reached out to Les Miles "weeks ago" about the head co… Twitter

So Fulmer has been undercutting Currie for weeks because he wanted his job.

Nothing new for Fulmer. Johnny Majors still feels the stabs in his back. I guess it worked for Fulmer once, why not try it again?

Are we really happy this guy is running our Athletics Dept.?

Last edited:

Go away!!

Reactions: 5 people
man, this new AD is something else...you'd almost think he really likes the Vols...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You watch too many Jesse Ventura reruns.

If this doesn't raise the hair on the back of your neck, you haven't bled orange and invested enough.Most of those games I was blessed to be in attendance. Praise God

I keep telling you, Fulmer was, is, and will be a Thornton/Anderson man.

Haslam made his move when Dickey retired, put Hamilton in, then run off Fulmer.

Haslam is the problem. Fulmer shows Haslam's power is diminished.

You can't tell baby Currie here anything. He's trying his best to rewrite history.

So, what decade had the most talent and success since you've been watching?
It's coming out now that Fulmer has sabotaged our last two coaching searches, calling prospective coaches, asking them not to take the job. Fulmer insured that he remained the most successful coach by continually trying to avenge his firing, grinning ear to ear every time someone uttered..."We should have never fired Phillip Fulmer."

Reactions: 1 person

If it sucks to be a VOL jump on the Bama band wagon and quite *****ing. GBO

CBS tweet that has since been deleted.

“CBSSportsCFB: Sun 02:25pm Sources tell @dennisdoddcbs that Tennessee AD Phillip Fulmer reached out to Les Miles "weeks ago" about the head co… Twitter

So Fulmer has been undercutting Currie for weeks because he wanted his job.

Nothing new for Fulmer. Johnny Majors still feels the stabs in his back. I guess it worked for Fulmer once, why not try it again?

Are we really happy this guy is running our Athletics Dept.?
This.

VN Store

Back