Full Football Recruitment List All in One Place

Added 17 MD DE Joshua Paschal to the list. We made his top 7 schools list.

Also added '17 AL LB Monty Rice since we made his top 9 schools list.

Another one to add. '17 GA ATH Shakur Brown. Just recently received an offer from UT on 7-15-16. Guess what?

We're already #2 on his list but 247 Sports has very little profile information on him. No composite score or star ranking either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Added newly committed '16 OK RB Jeremy Lewis to the list on the front page. He's a 3* player. Enrolled at UT already on 7-7-16. GO VOLS!

Last edited:
Added the following latest commits to the 1st post:

Mykelle McDaniel
Jordan Murphy
C.J. Cotman
Brandon Gaddy
Breyon Gaddy

Nice to see the latest 5 committed recruits have bumped us up to 9th composite nationally from 247 Sports for 2017. :rock:

Added 3* recruit 2017 CT QB C.J. Lewis to the list who committed to UT on 7-23-16.

Added '17 FL DE Deandre Johnson recruit to the list.

Added '20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker to the recruit list.

Added '18 GA DE Brenton Cox to the recruit list. Right now, he only has us listed in the "warm" category from 247 Sports, not another school). :good!:

Added 4* player '17 OH WR Jaylen Harris to the recruit list.

'17 CA QB Jack Sears is no longer considering UT so he has been removed from the 1st post.

Added 4* player '18 CA WR Nikko Remigio to the recruit list.

Added '18 TN LB Justice Dingle to the recruit list.

Added '18 FL WR Kevin Austin to the recruit list.

Added 4* player '17 FL CB Trajan Bandy to the recruits lists.

Last edited:
'17 TN RB Chase Hayden committed to Arkansas today on 7-24-16. List has been updated to reflect that change.

Last edited:
Added '19 TN WR Kendrell Scurry to the recruit list who committed to us today 7-26-16. :good!:

Added 4* '17 CA DE Hunter Echols to the recruit list since he reduced his school choices today. We're on that list but not high up for sure.

Last edited:
This might be more work than you're willing to take on, but what if each name was a hyperlink to said recruit's thread? Nice OP regardless though :hi:

You talking about hyperlinking every single one of the recruits listed from the 1st post into this thread? Do you know how many players/recruits that is right now?

I feel no need to do that myself when members can search though the recruiting forum to find any of the recruits listed in the 1st post that they want. They can go to the recruiting forum & from the search box just type in their name & get their link that way.

It's just a little too much work for me right now to add this. I might keep it in mind though. Thanks for the idea though!

You talking about hyperlinking every single one of the recruits listed from the 1st post into this thread? Do you know how many players/recruits that is right now?

I feel no need to do that myself when members can search though the recruiting forum to find any of the recruits listed in the 1st post that they want. They can go to the recruiting forum & from the search box just type in their name & get their link that way.

It's just a little too much work for me right now to add this. I might keep it in mind though. Thanks for the idea though!

If you do it at the time of adding the recruit, it doesn't take much more effort. Just something to think about. Didn't mean it as disrespectful.

If you do it at the time of adding the recruit, it doesn't take much more effort. Just something to think about. Didn't mean it as disrespectful.

I know you didn't buddy. It wouldn't be as bad if I had done this hyperlinking when I started the thread. That way I wouldn't have to go back & fix every single one of them. Thanks!

I have two questions I haven't been able to find the answer in several different threads:

1) What current commits in the 2017 class are expected to enroll early?

2) What prospects are we targeting in 2017 class that are expected to enroll early?

I know Trey Smith is going to be an EE but that's it.

I have two questions I haven't been able to find the answer in several different threads:

1) What current commits in the 2017 class are expected to enroll early?

2) What prospects are we targeting in 2017 class that are expected to enroll early?

I know Trey Smith is going to be an EE but that's it.

1. I have the ones that are enrolled early listed or at least I thought I did.

2. Have no clue on that one

Great list thanks tony

You're welcome buddy. If you or anyone else find mistakes or additions that need to be changed please feel free to post to let me know. It's not easy keeping up with all of these recruits from 2017-2020.

Anybody has any news about any one particular recruit you can also feel free to post it here too if it can help me with the 1st post. Thanks!

Good work Tony. Gaddy brothers are still in the uncommitted list.

Thanks! I'll fix that but I thought I had already did. Nope! I did have them in the uncommitted lists. I was pretty sure I fixed them a couple of days ago.

I don't know what you were looking at before but they were there in the 2017 committed lists to us. Thanks!

This is what I have listed with no changes made:

'17 VA ATH Brandon Gaddy(committed on 7-19-16)- 3* player, 6'5" 289lbs., .8584 composite score by 247 Sports (Top schools UT-hard commit)

'17 VA DT Breyon Gaddy(committed on 7-19-16)- 4* player, 6'5" 335lbs., .8986 composite score by 247 Sports (Top schools UT-hard commit)

Last edited:
'17 NC OL T.J. Moore is set to make his college choice announcement on 8-1-16. Committed to South Carolina.

Added 4* '17 PA DT Donovan Jeter to the recruit lists. He announced yesterday we were in his latest top 5 schools. Check front page for more information on him. Thanks!

Added 3* '18 TN ATH Justin Oden to the recruit lists. http://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Oden-77804

Added 4* '18 TN DT D'Andre Litaker to the recruit lists.

Added 4* '18 TN DT Brant Lawless to the recruit lists.

Added 3* '18 GA QB Justin Fields to the recruit lists. http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12775197&postcount=45

I think that makes 5 QB's from Georgia was have offers on the table for in the 2018 class.

Last edited:
We made an offer today to '18 TX S Joshua Moore. I'm not adding him to the 1st post yet because there's a bunch of other schools giving him offers.

I'll wait a while for news on him to see if he can get us into his top 8-10 before adding him officially to the 1st post. Thanks!

Last edited:
From 247:

Three-star senior cornerback Devin Morris of Caldwell (Texas) High School posted on his Twitter account Thursday that he received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

"Received an offer from the Tennessee Vols," he tweeted.

The 6-foot-2, 175-pound Morris has been committed to Texas A&M since January. He holds offers from nearly 20 schools, including Arkansas, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Michigan State, Mississippi State, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Stanford and Wisconsin.

Last edited:
From 247:

Three-star senior cornerback Devin Morris of Caldwell (Texas) High School posted on his Twitter account Thursday that he received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

"Received an offer from the Tennessee Vols," he tweeted.

The 6-foot-2, 175-pound Morris has been committed to Texas A&M since January. He holds offers from nearly 20 schools, including Arkansas, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Michigan State, Mississippi State, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Stanford and Wisconsin.

You may not have noticed it from the 1st post but I have something typed with ***'s towards the end of the post. It says this as exact quote "I don't have every single recruit listed. I left off the recruits that have us way down on their radar/lists. The ones that don't have us in the top 12 schools for the most part." Thanks!

VN Store

Back