Fuad Reviez has telling quote about Dooley

I was listening to the call in show with Jimmy Hyams and Fuad Reveiz while making the drive down to Knoxville, and Fuad said something that made my jaw drop. He was making the comparison of Butch to Dooley in how the players play so hard for Butch when you compare to how they played for Dooley. The crazy part was when he talked about recruiting while Dooley was here. Fuad said he knew for a fact that our guys on the roster while Dooley was here, would honestly tell visiting recruits to look elsewhere and would ask them why they wanted to come to Tennessee to play for Dooley. Just shows you how little respect our players had for Dooley. Smh

Heard the same thing!!
Couldn't believe it. Wait, looking back now. Totally believe. Doolfus was no coach at all!!

I was listening to the call in show with Jimmy Hyams and Fuad Reveiz while making the drive down to Knoxville, and Fuad said something that made my jaw drop. He was making the comparison of Butch to Dooley in how the players play so hard for Butch when you compare to how they played for Dooley. The crazy part was when he talked about recruiting while Dooley was here. Fuad said he knew for a fact that our guys on the roster while Dooley was here, would honestly tell visiting recruits to look elsewhere and would ask them why they wanted to come to Tennessee to play for Dooley. Just shows you how little respect our players had for Dooley. Smh

I-dont-believe-you-80288324204.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
I hated Dooley, too. But Fuad needs to drop it. He lives for bad mouthing a guy who hasn't been coach in almost 2 years.

It's done. I'm sick of being reminded of that clown Dooley.

Wow!

Reviez does need to move on; but he's hardly the only former Vol that hates Dooley.

Funny you would say that since Dooley beat the crap out of Cincy and Jones......

Reactions: 1 person
Listening to Fuad blast Dooley every week is becoming one of my favorite gameday traditions.

I don't understand the "move on" crowd at all. We are still suffering from the damage inflicted by Stooley on all things Vol.

Stooley deserves ridicule for a generation or more; I love hearing him get ripped by Fuad et al.

Reactions: 4 people
Dooley is a poor excuse as a HC. However he seems to be doing good at the Cowboys as WR coach so I think he's just not meant to be HC.

Are we discussing an "idiot kicker" running his mouth? :p:p:p #16

As far as I'm concerned, Fuad Reveiz can say anything he wants to. Johnny Majors had still better send him a Christmas card every year, because Reveiz extended his tenure at UT by more than a decade. But he should give the Dooley stuff a rest. He's gone and he's never coming back.

Im, thinking Dools was paid well to coach UT. Someone else also paid him to run the program into the ground. conspiracy I tell ya! my friends visiting from Colorado have nothing to do with my theory :fireworks:

As far as I'm concerned, Fuad Reveiz can say anything he wants to. Johnny Majors had still better send him a Christmas card every year, because Reveiz extended his tenure at UT by more than a decade. But he should give the Dooley stuff a rest. He's gone and he's never coming back.

Fuad or Carlos?

Funny thing is that last month, I heard a radio interview with one of the Dallas Cowboys. He was asked about Dooley and he said " Dooley is re-grouping and learning from his mistakes at Tennessee and is hoping to get another major college coaching job again"

Who in the world, other than Hamilton would hire him??? Especially not at a major college program. Maybe Nevada State or Mud State but not a major program.

Maybe Vandy?

Spiteful old man who lived through his children for way too long

You do realize how Orange his blood runs, right. He was an important part of the team while I was there. I can still remember the 63 yard field goal he kicked against Georgia Tech in the rain. He has earned at least a little respect. He represented the VOLS well in the NFL.

Are we discussing an "idiot kicker" running his mouth? :p:p:p #16

I know you are kidding, but there are a couple of things unique about this particular kicker. He was in the 500lb. BP club in the weight room and played middle linebacker in HS. I used to love watching him knock kick returners into the bench when they tried to run past him. Trust me, he never laid down in front of a returner and hoped he would trip over him. :)

VN Store

Back