Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

All right guys I'm starting back. As the wife says your out of control.. I was 260 this time last year
Today's weight is 282. I am 6'5"..This will help motivate me to keep it up
Hitting the gym today, will start my carb diet. Meat only no sugar, bread, beer(now that hurts) no snacking.
OD starts at 282

Good luck OD in shedding the pounds but I have found that the older you get it's like the hardest thing in the world to lose weight. I started walking a lot last year & eating less & it's slow going for me. I'm down to 190 lbs from 212 lbs in 2 years.

I know thats right, ten years back used to run 4 miles every day. Or ever nightI always ran at night.I live in the country.. Getting older and the knees not what they were...
274 today....hitting the gym ever day. On the carb diet lots of water.

Last edited:

I'm new around here and I never seen Lulz and have been wondering just what that means.
I hated to ask, it would be like my spelling and grammar somebody would be making a fool out of me call me a stupid white boy... so I looked it up

einsteinsconstantlulzlo.jpg

█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄ is a corruption of L O L, which stands for "Laugh Out Loud", signifying laughter at someone else's expense (from the German concept of "Schadenfreude"). This makes it inherently superior to lesser forms of humor. Anonymous gets big lulz from pulling random pranks. The pranks are always posted on the internet. Just as the element of surprise transforms the physical act of love into something beautiful, the anguish of a laughed-at victim transforms lol into lulz, making it longer, girthier, and more pleasurable. Lulz is engaged in by Internet users who have witnessed one major economic/environmental/political disaster too many, and who thus view a state of voluntary, gleeful sociopathy over the world's current apocalyptic state, as superior to being continually emo.

202.8 this morning. I don't know how, I ate like crap last night. Lowering goal by 5 lbs. +17.8. Just 2.8 more to lose by 2/28.

I'm at 268lbs this morning, been hitting it pretty hard. Eating right no breads sugar no beer snacks and do the gym evey day...

Started at 228 the first of the year. My goal is to be 200 by April 1st. Currently I am 215 so I'm halfway there with some work to do.

VN Store

Back