Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

02/19/24 - 216.1
03/05/24 - 205.8
03/08/24 - 206.6
03/08/24 - 205
03/09/24 - 204.4
03/15/24 - 205.2
03/22/24 - 203.2

Edited after morning throne session

I’m taking a diet break for a couple of weeks. I’ve lost 10 pounds over the last 2 months. I still want to lose about 5-8 more pounds of fat, but I will be traveling quite a bit, and while also celebrating a couple of things, I decided to just try and maintain. Diet breaks are important for your health. So I’ll rejoin you all in the grind in a few weeks!

Last edited:
Suns out guns out!!
It’s time to drop down to summer weight.
Back to 195…..I guess.
Why? Just curious.

I thought I remembered you posting that it was the former doc who said you should be in the 190’s, but your cardiologist said that was too low. (I still love your cardiologist, btw.)

Why? Just curious.

I thought I remembered you posting that it was the former doc who said you should be in the 190’s, but your cardiologist said that was too low. (I still love your cardiologist, btw.)
I changed my eating habits a while back. I have a nutritionist that basically says eat this not kinda thing. People are going to hate me for this but I’m having to eat to keep the weight up. New cardiologist says I can go to 195 and we will see. If palpitations start again then I have to put the weight back on.

Hurrah for trying to be healthy while old.

Reactions: VolNExile
I changed my eating habits a while back. I have a nutritionist that basically says eat this not kinda thing. People are going to hate me for this but I’m having to eat to keep the weight up. New cardiologist says I can go to 195 and we will see. If palpitations start again then I have to put the weight back on.

It ain’t easy!

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Yeah, I’m jealous. I could easily eat 1.5x the amount I need for maintenance. I just love food.

Reactions: LouderVol
Yeah, I’m jealous. I could easily eat 1.5x the amount I need for maintenance. I just love food.
It’s all about the diet. I’ve had all kinds of work ups done. Everyone has different body chemistry. So what works for me might not for you. Obviously something’s are bad no matter who you are. But I’ve found things I like in my system that allows me to eat at all I want, I still enjoy eating it and I can stay on weight.

Down to 187.9. Getting closer to the 180 goal.
I’ve hit a bit of a brick wall in that rate of weight loss has slowed down substantially despite not changing my diet or exercise habits that led to the initial large weight loss. I’m currently down to 182.6 lbs. I would’ve hoped to have been at or below 180 by now but oh well, still trending in the right direction at least.

I’ve hit a bit of a brick wall in that rate of weight loss has slowed down substantially despite not changing my diet or exercise habits that led to the initial large weight loss. I’m currently down to 182.6 lbs. I would’ve hoped to have been at or below 180 by now but oh well, still trending in the right direction at least.
Losing weight fast isn’t a good idea honestly. Your body is better with slow and steady.
Trending in the right direction is all you really need

VN Store

Back