Friction at Ohio State?

W

I wonder where Urb ends up after he’s out at Ohio? I mean after a short run at ESPN and getting his “health right”.
Maybe he goes to College GameDay after Lee Corso is forced to retire. That guy is past his prime. I hope this is his final season on the show...

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer opened up with reporters about his health issues Tuesday, saying a cyst in his brain, first diagnosed in 1998, causes severe headaches.

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says there's no "tension" with AD Gene Smith, but he did say that "urgency" exists within the coaching staff and "things need to be fixed."
Meyer detailed the severity of the arachnoid cyst, which has caused issues to flare up the last two years. The cyst causes frequent pain on the left side of his head, he said. He said it was responsible for him dropping to his knees on the sideline against Indiana earlier this month.

He’s 83. Born August 1935. Dang!!! I can’t see him still doing College GameDay at nearly 90...so yeah couple more years and he retires..

I don't want to make light of someone's health problems (unless they aren't legitimate and I'm assuming they are) but it's weird how Urban Meyer starts opening up about his brain cyst right after a 4-TD loss to an unranked team. Especially with his history at Florida.

I know opinions are like butt holes, but mine is that U.M. is one on the biggest human pieces of trash on earth.

2f45qx.jpg

VN Store

Back