Foster's run game tonight

ORANGEADDICT

Butch Please!!!!!!!
So do you think UCLA will stop the run? Their defense keeps getting mentioned. Do ya think were looking at alot of 3 to 5 yard gains or will he break free for some longruns?????

GO VOLS!!!!!GOD,COUNTRY,TENNESSEE:crossfingers:

So do you think UCLA will stop the run? Their defense keeps getting mentioned. Do ya think were looking at alot of 3 to 5 yard gains or will he break free for some longruns?????

GO VOLS!!!!!GOD,COUNTRY,TENNESSEE:crossfingers:

I think we open it up with the pass and some plays we haven't see at TN in sometime. Then the running game takes over.

I just want to set up the power game and then PA all over da field. Foster should get 25-30 carries to tonight and better get 140-150 yards

If they put 9 in the box, they are just asking for Johnny Cromp to throw 7 TD's

Well if he doesn't run wild, it wont be our O-line's fault. They should man handle UCLA's D-Front in my opinion.

I would be very happy with 4 or 5 yard runs honestly that means our o-line is doing good. Suck em up with the run and throw it over their heads.

The only way they stop it is to load the box. Then we go over the top. If they try too load up i expect some quick scores.

I think UCLA's main goal will be to stop the Run. I think they will put 8 men in the box and focus on stopping the run and force Crompton to throw.

They're supposed to have some very good DT's and LB's, therefore I look for them to stop the run early, and for us to loosen up the run D with some passes as well as the fatigue factor.

If Foster wants to be successful, he'll have to run it outside, because Brian Price is a manchild in the middle

VN Store

Back