For TXVOL and OE:

gsvol

On Friday, the U.S. Department of State had Texas among a list of 16 foreign countries visited by Secretary Hillary Clinton last month, according to The Huffington Post.

Texas was sandwiched between Turkey and Switzerland.

If Hitlery had been aborted herself, (one of the reasons I'm not totally against abortion, I know you might be killing some Albert Einsteins but heck, what are the chances you might kill of morons like al gore, john kerry, hitlary rodham clinton or john murtha??) would she have visited the Republic of Texas to get an abortion group award??

Important questions we must now consider, are their still 57 states in the union and is there anyone in Texas who can translate English to Russian??

Last edited:

That's choice, a liberal talking smack about loyalty.

hillary_soldier.jpg

That was more or less some secretary typo.

Remember the photos of the Obama Houston campaign office with the pictures of Guevara on the walls??

I wonder if they ever actually ever bothered to find out what he really believed, here are a couple of quotes from him.

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."
- Che Guevara

"Mexicans are a band of illiterate Indians."
- Che Guevara

Here are the words of another of democrat icons:

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
-Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood

Here is a great example of liberal media love.

"I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease.... He is an absolutely reprehensible person."
— USA Today columnist and Pacifica Radio talk show host Julianne Malveaux on Justice Clarence Thomas, Nov. 4, 1994, on PBS To the Contrary.

Moonbats love Fidel:

"For Castro, freedom starts with education. And if literacy alone were the yardstick, Cuba would rank as one of the freest nations on Earth. The literacy rate is 96%."
— Barbara Walters on ABC’s 20/20, Oct. 11, 2002.

No mention of putting happy literate comrades in prison for reading the wrong books.

Does Barbara Walters have the first clue as to how many men Castro marched before a firing squad.

CHE.gif

BTW, Barry and Hitlery are going to embrace Cuba.

VN Store

Back