Florida To Open At -5 at UT?

Thats what i was thinking too. But i doubt we score 17, i think we score 10-14 points, somewhere in there. Our d is okay, but i think florida can score 17-23.
UF has plenty of issues as well.

We normally just focus on ours.

I think the difference in the game is who is willing to lean on their QB for plays and can he make them without the big mistakes.
I think we have a slight advantage there over Franks.

I think the difference in the game is who is willing to lean on their QB for plays and can he make them without the big mistakes.
I think our advantage is d. Nothing ive seen shows our o to be an advantage for us. I would say our rbs, but Florida will sell out to stop the run cause they know we cant pass. And they have the speed to do so.

Reactions: Doberman
I think our advantage is d. Nothing ive seen shows our o to be an advantage for us. I would say our rbs, but Florida will sell out to stop the run cause they know we cant pass. And they have the speed to do so.

We cant throw? Or we havent thrown much?

JG has been very accurate and smart with the ball. They didnt run it 50 times yesterday because he cant throw. UF has been inconsistent enough that 6 or 7 guys in the box probably won't stop the run. They ll force UT or JG in particular to be a bigger presence in the game than has been required the last 2 weeks. And I think you ll see the same idea from UT regarding Franks. The question is who can step up while not putting the ball in jeopardy. It may change Saturday but right now I'm taking JG.

I don't have an opinion about this game other than to say it could go either way. I do think it will be a low scoring game regardless.

I will bet heavily on Florida..... effectively Sealing the guaranteed VOL WIN!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't have an opinion about this game other than to say it could go either way. I do think it will be a low scoring game regardless.
It's hard to given just recent history. Neither team has been very good and UF has figured out how to win em late.

I do believe UT has another legit shot to get a win but confidence is built on success.

It's hard to given just recent history. Neither team has been very good and UF has figured out how to win em late.

I do believe UT has another legit shot to get a win but confidence is built on success.
Agreed. I do think we need something to happen good early. I wonder how we react if wet find ourselves in a hole early.

Conversely, a few good things that happen for us early, I honestly think we could unload on them a bit.

Reactions: Behr
I have lost the entire farm twice now, WVA and UTEP. Lost on the fumble on the 1 ft line yesterday. I will bet on Fla, in order to ensure a UT victory.

Reactions: Volanta
It’s a really fair line. Given the history of the two teams (even when they are both down which has been the case lately) the game is still decided by less than a touchdown typically.

Reactions: Volanta
Agreed. I do think we need something to happen good early. I wonder how we react if wet find ourselves in a hole early.

Conversely, a few good things that happen for us early, I honestly think we could unload on them a bit.
Yep.

At some point in the game we have to put them in positions where Franks has to be a player. Hopefully that's early with a lead.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back