Flash reset

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
@Freak
My phone had quit doing this for a couple weeks but it appears to be back today.
It’s now happened for a 3rd time.

Mine had never done it but has started in the last few days. Typing out a long post just to have it erased is bad.

Mine resets daily. Thought it was my ole IPhone 11 crapping out a few months ago but still does it on my new 15.

Agreed. Typing posts just to have them erased is no bueno.

It happens all the time on iOS. Usually when a page first loads for me, thankfully.

Mine had never done it but has started in the last few days. Typing out a long post just to have it erased is bad.

Mine resets daily. Thought it was my ole IPhone 11 crapping out a few months ago but still does it on my new 15.

Agreed. Typing posts just to have them erased is no bueno.
You guys might try clearing your cache and temp files. The page refresh when loading seems to be an issue with safari on ios. It happens to me on lots of sites, but I haven't heard of many people still having the refresh while posting since the last set of tweaks I made.

Reactions: VolNRaleighNC
You guys might try clearing your cache and temp files. The page refresh when loading seems to be an issue with safari on ios. It happens to me on lots of sites, but I haven't heard of many people still having the refresh while posting since the last set of tweaks I made.
It's still happening. Although not as bad as before. Once in the last day or so.

Are you using Android/Chrome? I haven't been able to duplicate it on my end but I'm looking into it. Typically that error is some time of internet connectivity error.
Android. It happens whether I'm connected to wifi or data.

Android. It happens whether I'm connected to wifi or data.
You might try clearing your cache/temp files. In the meantime, I'll mess around with Chrome on Android and see if I can duplicate it.

You might try clearing your cache/temp files. In the meantime, I'll mess around with Chrome on Android and see if I can duplicate it.
I tried cache clear like you said and it helped some but didn't cure it. It shows up less though...Android.

Mine stopped doing it. Don't remember when or anything I did, I just noticed it hasn't happened for several weeks I guess.

Just an fyi.

Android.

VN Store

Back