'19 FL OL Chris Akporoghene (Tennessee signee)

Hopefully, considering CA has only played football for a few years, he is just now tapping into his potential. Kongbo had only played for a few years when he enrolled at UT and we all know how that played out. It's hit or miss, just like any recruitment, I guess. I do see extreme upside, though!

I was at game, CA it appears nothing serious injury. He was doing a lot of running & cheering, jumping, etc.

Biggest takeaway I had from the game is I’m glad Nolan Smith is going to Georgia. I watched that matchup all night. He couldn’t win one single battle against Hoover’s Junior right tackle that isn’t even ranked on any recruiting services. Everyone has off nights, however that is not the #2 player in the country.

I was at game, CA it appears nothing serious injury. He was doing a lot of running & cheering, jumping, etc.

Biggest takeaway I had from the game is I’m glad Nolan Smith is going to Georgia. I watched that matchup all night. He couldn’t win one single battle against Hoover’s Junior right tackle that isn’t even ranked on any recruiting services. Everyone has off nights, however that is not the #2 player in the country.
Appreciate the intel.

Was good to see the game. Hated CA couldn’t go but was a good game to watch future talent.

Sanders & Cain are unbelievably talented
IMG’s left tackle forgot his name 5 Star is special. (He was taking out sometimes 3 Hoover defenders)

And still just blown away with how bad Noland Smith looked against Hoover. Either way shows how off recruiting services are.

And can see why Pickens is going to Auburn, he excels at blocking.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back