'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

200.webp

I love visiting other parts of the Country. Hell, id like to stay for extended times, but, home is home. I get it.

You still got connections down that way, CeJay? You think we land this cat?

I've been told he really likes the Vols but getting lots of pressure to stay home with the Canes from family hence trying to get momma up to Knoxville to see for herself what he loves about UT and the fan base. It's gonna be tough because everybody knows Richt is great with momma's. Like a real good friend of mine who played at UM told me once "Canes can't compete with the Vols in facilities, stadium, fan support and more importantly life after football like UT can" and I think that is important if kid has a head on his shoulder. He told me that the big time SEC schools like UT hooks kids up with careers and opportunities after football and school is done where Miami forgets about you after your playing days are done like they did him.

Now if the kid wants all the flash, turnover gold chains and partying South Beach lifestyle during college then Miami is where it's at. UM has no college atmosphere at all and don't even play in a stadium on campus and barely gets 50,000 if lucky maybe a little more fan attendance if they are winning but Miami only supports Miami teams only if they are winning!

I've been told he really likes the Vols but getting lots of pressure to stay home with the Canes from family hence trying to get momma up to Knoxville to see for herself what he loves about UT and the fan base. It's gonna be tough because everybody knows Richt is great with momma's. Like a real good friend of mine who played at UM told me once "Canes can't compete with the Vols in facilities, stadium, fan support and more importantly life after football like UT can" and I think that is important if kid has a head on his shoulder. He told me that the big time SEC schools like UT hooks kids up with careers and opportunities after football and school is done where Miami forgets about you after your playing days are done like they did him.

Now if the kid wants all the flash, turnover gold chains and partying South Beach lifestyle during college then Miami is where it's at. UM has no college atmosphere at all and don't even play in a stadium on campus and barely gets 50,000 if lucky maybe a little more fan attendance if they are winning but Miami only supports Miami teams only if they are winning!
Hook the kid up with your friend. :)

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

If I knew that before going to Miami, sorry mama. I'm choosing someone else. The NFL isn't guaranteed.

Or maybe y'all are backwards. Hes making the "wrong decision" by picking UT when his family wants UM, because of the right reasons. (Playing time, way to nfl, etc.) His family wants UM and he may have grown up a UM fan, but knows UT is the way to get what he wants. His family is trying to steer him elsewhere, so if he picks UT hes making the wrong decision according to his family

I dunno if Bogle is coming to Tennessee..... I see nothing about Tennessee on his Twitter anymore. It's all Texas A&M and Miami.

VN Store

Back