'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

Bogle just mentioned he knows where he’s probably going. Great talent but just a diva. It’s old, and I can see this kid being a locker room issue with the way he carries himself. I’m all about a kid having his time in recruiting but this is some next level soprano bs. I’m done ranting. Go Vols.
Most highly rated prospects r like that. Come back in February

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Bogle just mentioned he knows where he’s probably going. Great talent but just a diva. It’s old, and I can see this kid being a locker room issue with the way he carries himself. I’m all about a kid having his time in recruiting but this is some next level soprano bs. I’m done ranting. Go Vols.

giphy.webp

Reactions: volunteer81

Lol. Typical.

Sorry about the rant yesterday fellas. Although I got a kick out of the responses. I’m 29, and I’m pissy bc I’m sitting in Fayetteville nc for four days and drove all over trying to watch the game Saturday on my phone but no luck.

VN Store

Back