'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

I think the land shark Ole Miss used as a mascot is the one from the urban dictionary (look it up). On a related note, that would be a terrible way to get yourself into the emergency room.

Adidas is absolutely butchering Miami’s uniforms. They used to be so cool.

Miami just needs to go back to the retro 1980s uniforms from when they were The U. Their 2018 uniforms have this strange feel of trying for the retro look but incorporating all of Adidas' 2018 branding practices, and they just don't look right.

I think the land shark Ole Miss used as a mascot is the one from the urban dictionary (look it up). On a related note, that would be a terrible way to get yourself into the emergency room.
I'm probably going to get written up for looking that up on my work computer.

price on swain right now, says Miami has to be considered #1, TN #2, and that it's going to go the distance. mentions that it's not like Miami isn't doing well right now with Richt and col at the helm. couple that with mom and sister tugging at heart strings....will be tough to overcome. thinks TN is the only program that could get him out of S. FL though.

so we'll see. obviously need to get mom and sister back on campus at some point.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Rivals asking other South Florida prospects on landing spots.
Bogle:
The pick: Tennessee or Miami

Why: “I think Tennessee is a good fit for him. I’m friends with their quarterback commit and they’re going to be good.” – Three-star Kentucky quarterback commit
Nik Scalzo

😂

“Had fun with you in Economics. You’ll do great in college. K.I.T.”
-Nik

I don’t know why these crack me up.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Ole Miss is the Rebel Black Land Shark Bears.
giphy.gif

If Khris Bogle's mother decides that she wants the best for her son's future and approves of him committing to Tennessee,
then I respect her for that decision 100% and believe she's absolutely right. When momma's happy, everybody's happy. #Family. GBO!

I'm sure Pruitt's wife has been talking to her. Apparently she gets involved in talking to parents. Talk about being all in.

Credit to Facts for this Tennessee versus Miami Study Guide.

Tennessee beat Miami the most recent game the two teams played
and won 2 out of 3 all time. That's head to head, but what about overall?

Top 10 in NFL Draft Picks?
Tennessee = Yes. (Miami= No.)
Top 10 in Wins All Time?
Khris Bogle Should Play for This Team?

VN Store

Back