First team to host a Super Bowl!

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
Tonight the Falcons begin their journey to become the first team to host a Super Bowl. Falcons win tonight 34-28. 12-4 overall. Who else is ready for even MORE football? This is the best time of year! Share your SB picks, your favorite team, and how they will do.

Tonight the Falcons begin their journey to become the first team to host a Super Bowl. Falcons win tonight 34-28. 12-4 overall. Who else is ready for even MORE football? This is the best time of year! Share your SB picks, your favorite team, and how they will do.
I think the road is going to be pretty rough for the Falcons to reach the Super Bowl.

I think the road is going to be pretty rough for the Falcons to reach the Super Bowl.
Yeah, I was hoping Sarkisian had learned how to use those weapons better in the offseason. Apparently not. The commentators said the Falcons worked all offseason on their red zone offense. I’d hate to see what it looked like had they not. 1 for 5 is pathetic. 15 penalties for 135, 299 total yards, 2 goal to go situations with 0 points, a missed XP, 6 rushes for Freeman, no run game at all really, and on and on. It was just bad. I don’t understand why they stopped throwing to those awesome RBs. That’s part of what made Shanahan’s offense so good. It certainly wasn’t drop back and throw to only Julio. I may have to root for a bad year to get Sark out.

Jets, anything under 13 wins and making it to the AFC title game will be a let down. Haven't been this psyched since we had Browning Nagle and Blair Thomas!

VN Store

Back