Fear the Walking Dead

Mark my words: This show is done.

These showrunners literally just killed the show. If there was any chance at reviving it it's now gone. You can't kill two lead characters off a show in the first half of a season and expect anything good to come out of it.

This show will now hemorrhage viewers until it's straight up cancelled. Wait until the viewer numbers come in after the August 12th episode.

Just the opposite in my opinion. I was happy to see Nick killed off, he was stupid and annoying. Madison wasn’t contributing anything to the show except dumb decisions. Hopefully the new additions will reenergize the show.

Reactions: 1 person
They don’t want her having a baby. She’s been pregnant with not so much as a bump for 2 years now.

Thought (hoped) in a macabre way that would be a part of the meenie minie moe scene. Would have been only slightly more disgusting...but way more memorable. :yuck:

I have no idea how the masses will react to fear killing people off but for me personally, I've found the introduction of replacement characters, great and loved the last couple of episodes

Didn't realize how tiresome the same drama becomes until new facess arrive with new takes.
Heck, I hope TWD slowly kills off 90% of theirs as well. As long as the new characters are 'new' and interesting.

Morgan had grown beyond tiresome LONG ago. I give a crap about him again. :)

Madison showed very limited range as a character. Not a good leader or lead character...
Doesn’t bother me at all....

Hopefully someone will step up.

Madison showed very limited range as a character. Not a good leader or lead character...

Liked her relationship with Strand. Only so far you could go with that tho. I like Alicia’s character post mommy. Maybe play off the little girl and how they deal with the brother murder thing. :dunno:

Hadn’t been current in popular gossip. Current as in YESTERDAY. Almost hope he actually did it...since today’s climate will destroy him regardless of guilt or innocence.

Supposedly Morgan is becoming Madison's replacement as lead.

Hadn’t been current in popular gossip. Current as in YESTERDAY. Almost hope he actually did it...since today’s climate will destroy him regardless of guilt or innocence.

Hardwick doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would do what she is claiming but you never know.

Supposedly Morgan is becoming Madison's replacement as lead.

Hardwick doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would do what she is claiming but you never know.

He admits to being an alcoholic but claims to have been sober since 2003...about 8 years before he began a relationship with the alleged victim. I agree with you...very engaging and likeable and doesn’t come across fake. Supposedly neither did OJ. Just a mess.

She says she has videos to support her story. She wants him to apologize. In his rebuttal statement, he doesn't exonerate himself, but it's far from an apology.

Not sure if anyone is still watching but the second episode of the last half of the season has aired. Not bad so far honestly.

Reactions: chargervol
I liked the back drop of storm carrying walkers away. First episode remedy like they were setting up a merger of the two shows. Not sure if they will follow through with that.

I liked the back drop of storm carrying walkers away. First episode remedy like they were setting up a merger of the two shows. Not sure if they will follow through with that.

I thought it was ridiculous looking; it looked like crap from Z Nation. Also loved how the wind was blowing so hard that she couldn't hold the door yet the plants a few feet away on the porch weren't moving.

I thought it was ridiculous looking; it looked like crap from Z Nation. Also loved how the wind was blowing so hard that she couldn't hold the door yet the plants a few feet away on the porch weren't moving.

Well it wasn’t the best FX. I’ll agree with that. It was the concept of it that I liked.

Also I tend to watch while also working on the computer so my attention is a bit divided. I’m

Well it wasn’t the best FX. I’ll agree with that. It was the concept of it that I liked.

Also I tend to watch while also working on the computer so my attention is a bit divided. I’m

I watch on my PC now and try to give attention, but honestly the last episode reminded me too much of TWD, and not in a good way.

I apparently didn't finish the entire episode the other day. So a zombie flying through the sky landed on the lock and chain that was holding the basement door closed and broke the lock? Why didn't she just use the one bullet she had left and shoot the chain though?

I think it was the zombie stuck up in the tree that they kept looking at through the entire episode. Looked like it had that branch still stuck through it's gut.

For me, this was a filler throw away episode. Maybe worst of the series so far. Just wanted to fast fwd through it to see where the story picks up.

I think it was the zombie stuck up in the tree that they kept looking at through the entire episode. Looked like it had that branch still stuck through it's gut.

For me, this was a filler throw away episode. Maybe worst of the series so far. Just wanted to fast fwd through it to see where the story picks up.
Next week will be an all Morgan episode.
They are following the TWD method, separate the group and follow one/two characters per week. Wasn't my favorite then either.

I'm going to ride both shows out. This entire franchise is about to end anyway with everyone leaving TWD and Fear killing off two of it's main characters, the writing is on the wall. Add in that Fear has lots more of it's viewer base since it's "epic" mid season finale.

I apparently didn't finish the entire episode the other day. So a zombie flying through the sky landed on the lock and chain that was holding the basement door closed and broke the lock? Why didn't she just use the one bullet she had left and shoot the chain though?
She was saving it for Charley.

VN Store

Back