Fear the Walking Dead

I personally think a couple of characters presumed dead are still alive. One of which was shown tonight in
Daniel
. I also think Madison is kicking somewhere.
Haven’t watched the premiere yet, so I didn’t read your spoiler but I know one of the still live characters. Madison is dead. The actress and the show runners confirmed that on the Talking Dead long ago.

Haven’t watched the premiere yet, so I didn’t read your spoiler but I know one of the still live characters. Madison is dead. The actress and the show runners confirmed that on the Talking Dead long ago.
Yeah, the preshow named the surprise people still alive and returning
Spoiler in case someone doesn't want to know.
Daniel Salazar and Dwight

Yeah, the preshow named the surprise people still alive and returning
Spoiler in case someone doesn't want to know.
Daniel Salazar and Dwight

Haven’t watched it yet either. I always thought the former was alive and think I had heard the latter was joining this show.

Was there a time jump like in TWD or is this in “the past”?

Haven’t watched it yet either. I always thought the former was alive and think I had heard the latter was joining this show.

Was there a time jump like in TWD or is this in “the past”?
Definitely some jump but not sure they gave any detail on how long.

FTW is now years behind TWD. The time jump for FTW between last season and this one is only 2 months.

FTW is now years behind TWD. The time jump for FTW between last season and this one is only 2 months.
I don't follow closely enough for little details but guessed at months. What put it at exactly 2 months?

Watched the first couple. Intrigued by the nuclear reactor and Daniels return.

Still hate Morgan as the lead.

Caught up with last few episodes. Really like Daniel. Wish they would make him the lead of the show.

Al and Morgan can both die and I would not miss them at all.

Dwight could be a nice addition to the show. He and Morgan’s interaction was short.

The “save the kids who don’t want to be saved” story dragged on way too long.

Alicia better not die. Should be her show over Morgan’s and they are way underutilizing her.

No way any of those repaired planes should be able to fly. Kinda ridiculous to think they would.

I did chuckle at the beer bottle hot air balloon.

Is the mystery organization in the helicopter the same one that flew Rick off?

Caught up with last few episodes. Really like Daniel. Wish they would make him the lead of the show.

Al and Morgan can both die and I would not miss them at all.

Dwight could be a nice addition to the show. He and Morgan’s interaction was short.

The “save the kids who don’t want to be saved” story dragged on way too long.

Alicia better not die. Should be her show over Morgan’s and they are way underutilizing her.

No way any of those repaired planes should be able to fly. Kinda ridiculous to think they would.

I did chuckle at the beer bottle hot air balloon.

Is the mystery organization in the helicopter the same one that flew Rick off?
Yes to the last one.

I have to admit I haven't watched one second of this season so far. I'll likely binge it after the season. But I noticed it's hitting lows on ratings and some of the other forums I go to, even diehard fans seems to think the show is crap now.

So that's how they're going to kill off Alicia? A nice slow sickness from the blood.

I have to admit I haven't watched one second of this season so far. I'll likely binge it after the season. But I noticed it's hitting lows on ratings and some of the other forums I go to, even diehard fans seems to think the show is crap now.
They structure the show so that it never really has a beginning or end. It's just a group of people "helping others" and really focusing on the emotional "we have to help each other" speeches. They're just stringing it along to give "more story". But it's not good story.

I had high hopes a couple seasons ago, but the direction they went after they killed off Madison and made Daniel Salazaar irrelevant mostly sucks.

Whatever happened to the soccer stadium? That place was heavily populated. The “Leader” was killed and we never heard of any fallout.

Really enjoying this season. Feel like they have the show back on the right track.

That new walking dead show is straight doodoo doh.

VN Store

Back