Family Drama Tv show Party of 5 Getting a Reboot on FreeForm

firestorm

'Party of Five' Reboot From Original Series Creators Lands at Freeform

The famous Drama Family tv show that was on Fox with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell before both were in Slasher Horror movies, along with Lacey Chabert when she was a kid both her character and in real so she had to grow up on the small screen, Matthew Fox before Lost and with Uncle Jesse style hair, etc.
They have to deal with the aftermath of their parents killed in a car crash living in San Francisco.

The Reboot will follow 5 Buendias children struggles to survive as a family after their parents are deported back to Mexico so not only new characters also a completely different situation why their parents are absent, and a fate worse than death since separated because of parents deported to Mexico.
I"m excited for this genuine effort reboot that could be terrific, familiar except also unique including likely set in the Internet era.

It's a terrific tv show a realistic family drama tv show that shows real world problems with 3 dimensional flawed believable likable main characters, currently watching season 2 on Netflix, and will watch all other seasons on Netflix.
I can buy Party of 5 the complete series DVD set later that I Know is at a local Super Target.

3 dimensional flawed believable likable main characters... You've got me sold right there.

'Party of Five' Reboot From Original Series Creators Lands at Freeform

The famous Drama Family tv show that was on Fox with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell before both were in Slasher Horror movies, along with Lacey Chabert when she was a kid both her character and in real so she had to grow up on the small screen, Matthew Fox before Lost and with Uncle Jesse style hair, etc.
They have to deal with the aftermath of their parents killed in a car crash living in San Francisco.

The Reboot will follow 5 Buendias children struggles to survive as a family after their parents are deported back to Mexico so not only new characters also a completely different situation why their parents are absent, and a fate worse than death since separated because of parents deported to Mexico.
I"m excited for this genuine effort reboot that could be terrific, familiar except also unique including likely set in the Internet era.

It's a terrific tv show a realistic family drama tv show that shows real world problems with 3 dimensional flawed believable likable main characters, currently watching season 2 on Netflix, and will watch all other seasons on Netflix.
I can buy Party of 5 the complete series DVD set later that I Know is at a local Super Target.

No. They can just go back to Mexico with them.

Done.

No. They can just go back to Mexico with them.

Done.

I'm pretty sure they'll give a intelligent explanation why they don't do that, and that works for a movie not for a tv show with intent more than 1 season so I don't understand why you bring up the solution that would make for a damn boring tv show because 0 drama with 0 issues.

The series finale will have the parents show back up at the house after they cross back into the US. This will happen in Episode 2.

I would bet you 70 bucks that doesn't happen in Season 1 Episode 2.
Extremely moronic, asinine, inane and utterly dumb to set up a big obstacle and to have it removed fast since it lasted 1 episode.

The original was a solid show. However this reboot sounds like liberal propaganda for dreamers.

No it really doesn't.
It's showing a real world issue and showing the damage that decoration can happen with a family separated.

Really Huff your ok with even more celebration of illegal immigration?

Celebration? Propaganda? At least watch before you guys let your heads explode. Are we so desperate for outrage that we can't wait and see? If it's preachy, I'll be right there with you.

VN Store

Back