Ethan Utley to Rocky Top

I figured he'd commit. Saw an article that had a comment about previous familiarity with Garner, and having 2-3 buddies committed to UT. Glad to see it really happened. Now, I'd like to see grabbing mean, angry, big bodied OL-men, with a morbid hatred for any DL-men daring to violate the LOS. Would love that, and all of CFB calling that line Utterly Obnoxious, or Salmon Grundy (misspelling intentional to reflect team color). Maybe even the Peach Panthers. I like Terrible Tangerine Trolls, though.
His mom and Garner go way back. When someone asked several months ago who could be the guy this year to peer recruit and pull some guys, this is the guy I said. One of the better interior guys we’ve got in several years.

His mom and Garner go way back. When someone asked several months ago who could be the guy this year to peer recruit and pull some guys, this is the guy I said. One of the better interior guys we’ve got in several years.
I'd love to see the Vols go back to the feared defense we had decades ago. I remember the ball hawking days of yore, we didn't have much of an offense that year. But we went bowling, small bowl in Memphis I think. Played Air Force. The coach said, when you threw the ball, the Vols has as much a chance of getting it as your own receivers. I remember the swarming DLs that punished RBs who so much as thought about running the ball. And ate QBs, sopping what was left on the field after mesh straining them. Put those kinds of defense on the field with Heupel's office, and we see another 1939 season.

VN Store

Back