Elite Camp June 20th

bleedingTNorange

The poster related to Austin Meyer yesterday mentioned it and VQ confirmed it, the elite camp is scheduled for Saturday June 20th. Something to keep an eye on as far as attendees is that the NBAPA Top 100 camp is also that weekend, so it's possible some of the bigger names that may have attended will elect to take part in the NBA camp instead.

As of now, this is a list according to VN & VQ that are at least possibilities to make it in...

#60 Eli Wright, Apollo, Shooting Guard
#119 Grant Williams, Providence Day School, Power Forward
#72 Quentin Goodin, Taylor County, Point Guard
#76 Kamar Baldwin, Apalachee, Point Guard
#81 Jordan Bone, Ensworth, Point Guard
#56 James Banks, Mount Vernon Christian School, Center (BK)
#121 Sedee Keita, 22 Feet Academy , Power Forward
#111 Romello White, IMG Academy, Power Forward
#38 Braxton Blackwell, C.P.A., Small Forward
#181 Austin Meyer, Mustang, Power Forward

Reactions: 2 people
On Romello White, the staff has apparently evaluated him and really likes his game, they plan to recruit him hard and he's open to it, so with the Turner connection it could help.

Reactions: 1 person
Turner being here should help with White. Hopefully those two are tight.

On Romello White, the staff has apparently evaluated him and really likes his game, they plan to recruit him hard and he's open to it, so with the Turner connection it could help.
That's awesome to see. I also loved White's game, I'm glad the staff has at least kept in contact.

VQ says Jordan Bone is expected in and that a commitment is definitely possible, staff has been giving him a ton of attention.

We are getting a whole other level of basketball player at this Elite camp compared to the Elite camps when Cuonzo and Donnie, hell even Bruce were here. I love it.

Reactions: 2 people
We are getting a whole other level of basketball player at this Elite camp compared to the Elite camps when Cuonzo and Donnie, hell even Bruce were here. I love it.

And it should always be this way at UT. RB gets it!

Seems to me like Cuonzo usually had some top talent at his camps.

Be interesting to see how many show up, I think both the guys mentioned brought in about 3-4 top 100 guys at their camps, right now there's abiut 10 top 100 guys being mentioned as possibilities, but as usual it's doubtful nearly that many attend.

Be interesting to see how many show up, I think both the guys mentioned brought in about 3-4 top 100 guys at their camps, right now there's abiut 10 top 100 guys being mentioned as possibilities, but as usual it's doubtful nearly that many attend.

Yep. That list looks great, but like you said, those are "possibilities" and not confirmed visitors.

Of those guys listed, who do you think we have the best shot at? Give me a few you think we will be legitimately involved with going forward.

I'd take Donnie over cuonzo any day of the week, jmo, carry on.

On the court, certainly. But so much of coaching happens off the court, and Donnie has proven on multiple occasions now that he can't be trusted off the court.

VN Store

Back