EA Origin Premire

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
Anyone else signing up? Appears to be a good deal. Get pretty much all EA games on PC for a monthly/yearly fee. $99/year. Get Madden, Battlefield, Anthem, all updates and map packs, etc.

Sounds like a great idea. I am currently shopping........have been for about 4 months....for a gaming PC. Takes me forever to make a decision

Sounds like a great idea. I am currently shopping........have been for about 4 months....for a gaming PC. Takes me forever to make a decision

The new 9th gen Intel CPU's are getting ready to be released. Unless you are going Ryzen, of course. That'll help with your decision making lol

Reactions: BearCat204
Is this all of EAs games that are on the comp? or only new stuff?

For anyone looking to play Madden on PC, may not be worth it if you’re into MUT. Very few people playing it and almost no cards in the auction house as a result.

Everything. New and old.
nice. may pick it up just for ME. not sure if its worth 100 bucks every year. thats at least 2 new games a year, and I am not sure how many EA games I will play. would have to see what happens if you stop the subscription, do you lose access to what you had?

You don't keep the games once your sub runs out. If that was the case, no one would do anything but a monthly and just download everything.

VN Store

Back