Dr Rosen's Video Game Deals

Alien isolation with all the DLC is $10 in the Xbox store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-29-23-25-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-29-23-25-43.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
Amazon Prime members get 20% new and just released games.

Saw something online where some of the classic Final Fantasy games are selling for like 5-6 bucks in the playstation store. I'm re-hooking up my ps3 just to buy FF4(FF 2 in US) and Chrono Trigger.

FF 6(FF 3 in US), 8, and 9 are cheap also.

Good till June 28th I think

Saw something online where some of the classic Final Fantasy games are selling for like 5-6 bucks in the playstation store. I'm re-hooking up my ps3 just to buy FF4(FF 2 in US) and Chrono Trigger.

FF 6(FF 3 in US), 8, and 9 are cheap also.

Good till June 28th I think

Good prices, but the PS1 versions of Chrono Trigger and FF 4-6 have painfully long load times going into and out of battle and the game menu because of the CD format. If you don't have access to the original SNES cartridges or the GBA/DS versions, I'd give them a buy, but Lord those load times are rough and often. I'd probably take my iOS and Android versions over them too

PSN FF 7, 8, and 9 worked fine though, but people should grab the PC port on Ps4 if they want to play 7.

Good prices, but the PS1 versions of Chrono Trigger and FF 4-6 have painfully long load times going into and out of battle and the game menu because of the CD format. If you don't have access to the original SNES cartridges or the GBA/DS versions, I'd give them a buy, but Lord those load times are rough and often. I'd probably take my iOS and Android versions over them too

PSN FF 7, 8, and 9 worked fine though, but people should grab the PC port on Ps4 if they want to play 7.

I'd heard the remakes they came out with on disc a few years back were slow load times, but it's slow even on the digital copy? I thought that's what it was in the ps store.

I'm glad I went back to check. I think Final Fantasy 4 is only for psp and ps vita. Not for ps3 so I would have been out of luck had I bought it.

Last edited:
I'd heard the remakes they came out with on disc a few years back were slow load times, but it's slow even on the digital copy? I thought that's what it was in the ps store.

I'm glad I went back to check. I think Final Fantasy 4 is only for psp and ps vita. Not for ps3 so I would have been out of luck had I bought it.

Yep, it's the same slow load times. I bought them all during a SE sale a couple of years ago. They work, they're just frustratingly slow.

If you're signed up for PSN emails, you may have a 20% off code. I was able to stack it with the 33% off of Nioh and got the Ultimate Edtion for like $40.

If you're signed up for PSN emails, you may have a 20% off code. I was able to stack it with the 33% off of Nioh and got the Ultimate Edtion for like $40.

I had one in my email.

I ended up picked up a couple of things this week on sale. I couldn't resist Far Cry Primal for $16 or $17, whatever it was.

I thought for years I'd been signed up for the PSN newsletter but found out today I wasn't. I heard people talking about the 20% off code and I'm bummed because I've been waiting for Nier: Automata to go on sale or to get it at a discounted price.

Needless to say, I made sure I was signed up so I don't miss out on these in the future.

I thought for years I'd been signed up for the PSN newsletter but found out today I wasn't. I heard people talking about the 20% off code and I'm bummed because I've been waiting for Nier: Automata to go on sale or to get it at a discounted price.

Needless to say, I made sure I was signed up so I don't miss out on these in the future.

Yeah, apparently lots of folks though they were signed up and realized they didn't get the code.

All of these games are on the Best Buy Gamers $10 certificate for preordering and buying list

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War
Destiny 2
Call of Duty: WWII
Star Wars Battlefront III
Madden '18

So basically 37.99 for each game new

VN Store

Back