Does Kiffin wear orange?

Fashion discussions get a lot of play around here. It ranks just right behind recruiting, Crompton, and obnoxious fans (from other teams of course).

Just wait until someone pushes the button about him wearing black sometimes and that being a clear indication of an upcoming "blackout day" at Neyland. It'll really start rolling then.

Shh. Let's not get em started.

My Vols cap is not orange. It does have an orange T on it though, as does most of CLK's attire. Does this make me less of a vol fan? Douchebaggery at it's best. Please!

Hell, Majors for the longest time wore suits on the sideline, as did Gen. Neyland. This thread is ridiculous.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

One thing that really irritates my husband is when he sees people wearing the wrong shade of orange. I'm talking about the waaaaay wrong shade as in peach or some other color like a texas shade of orange. He says if that is the only thing close to orange you have then you should just wear black, or white.

laneKiffinScott.JPG

0.jpg

Good thread idea.

People who work outside are smart to wear long sleeves in the summer to protect them from the sun (skin cancer).

Very Under rated post.
Once I get my initial summer tan. Its long sleeves on the lake when I'm guiding for bass or bow fishing.

VN Store

Back