Div 4A matchup of undefeated teams

TennFan

Anderson County and Greeneville, both undefeated, meet tonight in Class 4A. Who wins? Will one of these two possibly play for state championship?

Reactions: 1 person
GL to both teams tonight, hopefully they'll be playing my old school Jackson South Side! Who makes their first apperance in the Qtr finals in thirteen years, against Springfield tonight! Go Hawks and also Go Vols.

Am going to the Grvl vs Anderson County game tonite. I expect a great game. Hope Grvl gets it, but in the past Andy is always a very, very tough gamer. Have won most of the time I've been. Beautiful weather for everybody. statewide I hope. Have relatives in Springfield. So hope it's a Grvl/Springfield, but whoever it is, ain't this great! Wish our Vols could have played this well. We now have blue skies ahead for the Vols. Go Big Orange!! Nobody get hurt in the next 48

Greeneville beats Anderson County 35-31. Next up Marshall County 10-3 in the semi finals. My pick is Green Devils roll by 21 and play in 4A state finals!

Last edited:
Everyone needs to look at Greenville OL Chris Everhart hudle page. His tweeter page also has it. He is just a sophomore but UT could use him

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back