Designated Survivor (Netflix)

I missed the first episode.

Did it catch anybody else's attention when he walked out of the office and looked ridiculously small, it was in the last 5 or 10 minutes of the show? I guess they wanted you to feel "little man in big shoes" kinda thing, and it worked. :lol:

I really like this show. It honestly feels like the male version of Madam Secretary.

Good news!

ABC has given the go-ahead for a full season pickup of its new show, “Designated Survivor”

Meaning it has earned its back-nine order to bring the total episodes for this season to 22.

Through two episodes, drama “Designated Survivor” is averaging a 2.0 same-day rating in adults 18-49 and just under 9 million viewers; its first episode grew from a 2.2 to a 3.7 in adults 18-49 with three days of delayed viewing.

It’s also given ABC a big boost year to year in the 10 p.m. ET/PT timeslot. Its 2.0 average in adults 18-49 is 74 percent higher than the 1.15 for the first two episodes of “Nashville” last season.

I've been a big fan of Homeland, Ray Donovan, and Billions. I had really high hopes for this show. I've been really disappointed with the writing. Its just real choppy and not well put together. I will continue to watch this season hoping they turn the corner because I like political thrillers.

Pretty good show. I love Sutherland as Bauer so not too hard to like him as President.

This would be so much more interesting if his character was Bauer as President. Lol

Don't get me wrong though, this is a great show.

So when this show debuted I watched the first couple of eps and moved on to other things and intended to catch up on it later. Well over the past 2 to 3 weeks I have slowly done that via On Demand and after last nights episode!

:yikes:
Holy Crap!! I have no idea where this show is headed. :jawdrop:

This appears to be one of the best shows on tv right now that no one is talking about.

Last edited:
Really like this show. Have yet to see last night's episode. But, am I the only one that is getting annoyed by Keifer's voice? Nasally, yet not nasally. Can't explain it. But anyway, can't wait to watch last night's show tonight.

Really like this show. Have yet to see last night's episode. But, am I the only one that is getting annoyed by Keifer's voice? Nasally, yet not nasally. Can't explain it. But anyway, can't wait to watch last night's show tonight.

Those last five minutes will have you saying what just happened!:dunno:

VN Store

Back