DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Big News for Season Four!!

Matt Ryan will be joining the cast of Legends of Tomorrow as Series Regular for the Upcoming Fourth Season for fall of 2018.

Ryan who portrayed the character "Constantine" in the short lived NBC Series of the same name once again portrayed the character in two episodes of "Legends" earlier this spring.

This is contingent that the show is renewed for a Fourth Season but its expected that all of the DC Comics shows will be given a renewal in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Finally got around to finishing the last 2 episodes, this is by far the of the 4 DC CW shows and it's not even close anymore.

By the way I don't know if anyone else watches the show but the western town used in the Legends finale is the same one used as Hope Valley in the Hallmark Series When Calls the Heart.

I also found this shortly after the finale aired and it is hilarious!

[twitter]983689921704718336[/twitter]

Last edited:
I love this show don't get me wrong but that finale was just silly, straight up tongue in cheek. I do hope they had fun making it though.

Keiynan Lonsdale better known as Wally West aka Kid Flash has announced he will be leaving the Arrowverse as both a series regular and recurring actor on both The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

Lonsdale entered the Arrowverse as a series regular on The Flash during season 2. However in the middle of The Flash season 4, the actor moved over to Legends of Tomorrow as a series regular (with just a quick appearance in The Flash's season 4 finale). Now Wally and Keiynan will be moving on from the Arrowverse.

He did leave open the possibility of returning for special appearances such as the Multi-Series Crossover.

The reason for Wally's exit isn't because of any story reasons or behind-the-scenes drama with Keiynan Lonsdale. The actor has simply explained that he's changed and would like to move on from the Arrowverse. In a lengthy post on Twitter, Lonsdale explained that his exit from the Arrowverse isn't "a total goodbye or a 'see ya never'" type of situation. Wally and Lonsdale just won't be around full-time on any Arrowverse series. The actor writes:

I've changed a lot in the past year ... and for infinite reasons my perspective on life and what I want from it is just completely different. Because of that my heart told me it was the right time to continue my journey on an unknown path, and I'm so damn grateful to both shows for honouring and respecting me with that.

Lonsdale & Wally are expected to say goodbye's during the new Season Premiers of both Flash & Legends.

Looks good, fingers crossed for no 3rd season CW flop jinx. Having Constantine should help that. Only DC show I still watch, which is a surprise to me.

Looks good, fingers crossed for no 3rd season CW flop jinx. Having Constantine should help that. Only DC show I still watch, which is a surprise to me.

It was my favorite CW DC hero show last season but just barely as I really liked Black Lightning. My favorite CW show currently is Riverdale.

It was my favorite CW DC hero show last season but just barely as I really liked Black Lightning. My favorite CW show currently is Riverdale.

I need to give Black Lightening a watch, I've heard from other people that it's pretty good.

'DCÂ’s Legends Of TomorrowÂ’: Ramona Young Joins As Series Regular, Tom Wilson To Recur In Season 4.

DCÂ’s Legends of Tomorrow is expanding its cast for the upcoming season. Ramona Young (Blockers, Santa Clarita Diet) is set as a series regular in the role of Alaska Yu, and Tom Wilson (Back to the Future franchise, The Informant) will recur as HankÂ’s (Nick Zano) father, Hank Heywood. The castings were announced during the showÂ’s panel Saturday afternoon at San Diego Comic-Con.

YoungÂ’s Alaska is a typical twentysomething easily swept up by romantic notions and fantasy novels, and sheÂ’s something of an expert in the world of the magical creatures that the Legends encounter in Season 4. In the company of the Legends, she soon learns to get her head out of the clouds to become a kickass superhero.

With a lifetime in the military and Department of Defense, Hank (Wilson) is part of a long line of Heywoods to serve the country. Charming and charismatic, he’s left big shoes for Nate to fill — and it doesn’t help that Nate can’t tell him he’s secretly a Legend!

They join previously announced John Constantine (Matt Ryan), Ava Sharpe (Jes Macallan) and Nora Darhk (Courtney Ford), who will all appear in Season 4.

Based on the characters from DC, DCÂ’s Legends of Tomorrow is from Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros Television. Greg Berlanti, Phil Klemmer, Keto Shimizu and Sarah Schechter executive produce.

DCÂ’s Legends of Tomorrow returns for Season 4 on October 22 at 9 PM on The CW.

Source - Deadline

Apparently the Legends wont be included in this years multi-series crossover. It makes since if they are on a mission out of time that they would randomly show up for those episodes/events.

Well, I wasn't expecting a heart eating, acid/glitter spaying Unicorn but that was fun. I love that they have fully embraced their silliness, and to think this show was just a barista 3 years ago. For me this is the best "pure fun" show on TV, and it has been since it got rid of the chicken people.

Yeah the 2 chicken people that fought Vandal Savage for like 1,000 lifetimes. The chick used to be a barista.

Does it push anybody off that they keep making everyone gay or bi in arrowverse. Like, I dont have any problems with them but they're pushing it too hard. I was pissed with Constantine being so.

Does it push anybody off that they keep making everyone gay or bi in arrowverse. Like, I dont have any problems with them but they're pushing it too hard. I was pissed with Constantine being so.

naNEzNm.gif

Actually I'm pretty sure Constantine is one that is actually comic accurate. He has been established in the comics going back to at least the early to mid 90's to being a switch hitter!

The upcoming Arrowverse debut of Batwoman (Kate Kane) will be another one that has been established since her 1st reappearance in 2006 during the 52 mini-series.

I don't like how they emphasize it but as long as the character is more or less known for it. I don't have as much a problem with it.

There seems to be a gay relationship in every DC CW show.
Arrow - Curtis
Legends - Sara Lance and Ava
Supergirl - Alex Danvers
Flash - Maybe Nora, but it hasn't been pushed that hard on that show that I can remember.
There might be one on Black lightning but I haven't kept up with that show.

There seems to be a gay relationship in every DC CW show.
Arrow - Curtis
Legends - Sara Lance and Ava
Supergirl - Alex Danvers
Flash - Maybe Nora, but it hasn't been pushed that hard on that show that I can remember.
There might be one on Black lightning but I haven't kept up with that show.
There is on BL as well.

If you count it as a DC Comics show they are on Riverdale also.

VN Store

Back