Gator fans smell like **** thread

Anybody still think Mullen’s overrated lol

Damn I love having great play calling head coach again

2 weeks in a row perfectly dialed up trick plays lead to go ahead scores

Ya I know. Florida just beat LSU, smh...
I would still rather have Pruitt.

I’d rather have Mullen because he’s a proven offensive coach and it was always a package deal with him bringing Grantham as DC. I think Pruitt is a better Defensive coach than Grantham, but having Mullen and TG together was a great pickup. Pruitt’s a first time coach, Helton a first time OC (debatable).....

Mullen Atleast has a record of taking crap offensive units and making them look manageable. Pruitts still in the learning phase.

For the record, I love Pruitt.... looking back on the whole search, I’m glad we wound up with Pruitt once Mullen took Florida.

Overall the team looked better and played more disciplined in their assignments
The OL looked better in the second half and held its own,opened up running lanes
WR made pretty good catches on the run
Franks made great decisions

You can't just look at the box score and say see they didn't play well, what you expect them to play like Bama in their first year?
In your opinion what else should they be doing?

Are you impressed how they beat UT?
the reason I pulled the box score was because I wasn't watching the game with a notepad and a calculator to figure out the yards. sorry if that isn't normal for you.

am I impressed that they won by 26 after we coughed it up 6 times. no. UF was the better team, but not 26 points better. I had UF a loss for us coming into the season for exactly the reason that we lost so bad. we are snake bit when it comes to you guys. seen it now with 5 coaches over 2 decades. snake bit is the only word I have for it. never expect to win even if we are the better team, which has been extremely rare. during the UGA vs UT game even the announcers said "If it wasn't for bad luck, TN would have no luck at all"

I’ll simply say I disagree with the premise of this thread that Mullen is the new Butch Jones.

Your posts in this thread speak for themselves.

I agree, besides, why is Butch Jones being compared with Mullen at Florida? Doesn't the OP realize UF has had their own share of crap coaches to complete the analogy? OP could have said Dan Mullen is next Muschamp, or Mac or even Zook. Butch Jones is UT's cross to bear, UF has their own.

crazy that Florida could be undefeated right now if they didn't have that terrible offensive game against UK. and their schedule isn't too bad going forward either

Actually, it was the defense that was uncharacteristically awful in that Kentucky game. UK rushed for over 300 yards, the UF offense was decent but couldn't get many opportunities because the defense couldn't get off the field. In hindsight, UF was really hurt by not having their two best run-stuffers for that game; Cece Jefferson and David Reese.

Regarding the remaining schedule for Florida, it's hard to imagine but after Saturday in Nashville, UF won't play another game outside the state of Florida (UGA in Jacksonville and FSU in Tallahassee). The idea that you play the last 6 weeks of the year at home, or only have to take a short bus ride is pretty sweet.

Butch beat South Carolina when they were #11 and finished at #4. Lsu will not finish in the top 5
missed the point u guys blew big leads against ou and UF that one year he ever say that

Also who cares about butchs I means Dobbs win over spurrier

Mullen actually coached his way to his win

missed the point u guys blew big leads against ou and UF that one year he ever say that

Also who cares about butchs I means Dobbs win over spurrier

Mullen actually coached his way to his win
I didn't miss the point. You asked to be informed and are now smarter thanks to my post. Instead of the smart ass response that completely ignored your post I responded to you should have just said thank you and then stfu

I didn't miss the point. You asked to be informed and are now smarter thanks to my post. Instead of the smart ass response that completely ignored your post I responded to you should have just said thank you and then stfu
Thank u for telling I already know about

Butch didn’t win **** Dobbs carried his weak azz Mullen scheming his way to Ws with Franks throwing driving killing picks in the end zone

VN Store

Back