Da Reds thread

opens up center for freel, anything that means more ryan freel can't be a bad thing.

now if that projected lineup is in order and they are really considering batting dunn 4th, someone should be shot.

freel
phillips
griffey
encarnacion
dunn
hatteberg
ross
gonzalez
pitcher.

that should work fine.

except for the pitching spot. we are still pretty bad there after we get by our first two. hamilton should play quite a bit to, giving some players a break.

except for the pitching spot. we are still pretty bad there after we get by our first two. hamilton should play quite a bit to, giving some players a break.

i disagree, i expect encarnacion and ross to have breakout years, dunn will still hit his home runs, and maybe hatteberg can put another good one together. hamilton is the x-factor for our lineup this year. griffey is griffey.

i disagree, i expect encarnacion and ross to have breakout years, dunn will still hit his home runs, and maybe hatteberg can put another good one together. hamilton is the x-factor for our lineup this year. griffey is griffey.

I am going to venture out on a limb here and say that he was probably referring to our pitching after the first two...

milton would be a decent 4 starter, the issue is, he is our 3. we need one more good starter and bray to take the closer role over with a bang, and we are money.

The fun doesn't begin for the Reds though until the middle of the rotation takes their turn. Are they going to have any pitching this year?

:rock: :rock: :rock: 1st Place in the Division:rock: :rock: :rock:

Yeah baby!

Same as last year.

The Reds need 30 wins between Harrang and Arroyo.

That means 30 wins between the final three starters.

Which then leads to 32 wins by the bullpen.

Yeah your right, no hope whatsoever!:whistling:

Yeah baby!

Same as last year.

The Reds need 30 wins between Harrang and Arroyo.

That means 30 wins between the final three starters.

Which then leads to 32 wins by the bullpen.

Yeah your right, no hope whatsoever!:whistling:
It will only take about 87 wins to capture the Central.

Good win today. I'm heading to Cincinnati tomorrow to catch what is going to be a frigid weekend set with the Pirates.

Good win today. I'm heading to Cincinnati tomorrow to catch what is going to be a frigid weekend set with the Pirates.

enjoy, who is the projected starter in game 1? I assume Harang and Arroyo will get the nod in 2 and 3

The fun doesn't begin for the Reds though until the middle of the rotation takes their turn. Are they going to have any pitching this year?

I think Lohse can be a decent starter, it is really going to hinge on whether or not Milton can turn it up a notch. He showed flashes of his old All-Star season self last year, he just needs to do it with consistency.

VN Store

Back