Da Reds thread

ELDC is going to have to step up his fielding game. Those two errors last night were horrendous.
I think it's a lack of concentration. He needs to be told that we are flush with slick fielding SS and that if he doesn't shape up, the OF is waiting for him.

Reactions: Vols4us
I think it's a lack of concentration. He needs to be told that we are flush with slick fielding SS and that if he doesn't shape up, the OF is waiting for him.
If it makes him a better offensive threat, let's move him. Some guys cannot handle the mental side of playing in the IF and still be a good hitter.

After about a 7 hr rain delay, Reds win 4-1 and take the series, beating Zack Wheeler

Big hits from Encarnacion-Strand and Steer. Fernando Cruz and his splitter is really looking nasty

Lodolo with a freaking gem. 5.2 IP shutout with 10 k's and only 1 hit and 1 BB. Now that is encouraging.
I enjoyed this weekend but the White Sox are absolutely a horrible team right now. They're playing lackadaisical ball right now and it's only mid April. That's crazy. They're dropping fly balls, walking tons of hitters and swinging early in the count like they can't wait to get to the bars in Chicago. I think this current Reds roster is a .500 team but they blew out the Chisox in every game. I don't know what their situation is on the south side but I suspect it's organizational

VN Store

Back