D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

Why do you hate Alvin Kamara?

Did you even watch the last 6 games?! DID YOU NOT SEE HOW ALVIN LOOKED DURING THOSE 55 CARRIES?!?!!11! HE LOOKED LIKE THE THREE-WAY LOVE CHILD OF USAINE BOLT, DENZEL WASHINGTON, AND TAYE DIGGS!!!1!!1

My vote for Most Bizarre Post of All Time right here. :good!:

You know that's not how Josh Gordon talks, right?

I suppose you guys think it's idiotic to have addicts sponsor addicts in AA?

Teach us to druggie.
tenor.gif

Great news indeed. Nobody has had to fight more demons when it comes to substance addiction than Josh Gordon. He should be able to mentor Antonio Callaway based on his journey.

I hope Antonio heeds his advice because they are so similar. Josh Gordon if not for the substance addiction would have been the best WR in the NFL for the last 5 years. He had Hall of Fame talent like Antonio Callaway but he threw it away. Hopefully Callaway learns from him so that he doesn't throw away his Hall of Fame talent.

Just wanted to do a little bit for self scouting after Week 1 of the season. So far I think I've only made 2 big mistakes when it comes to my prospect evaluations:

(1) CB Denzel Ward (Browns) is a lot better than I thought. Chalk this one up as a L on my part. I didn't like his tape coming out of Ohio State. I thought he looked too small. He just very grabby. And had poor ball skills (only 2 INTs in 3 years). So I have no excuse here. Its not like last year with Deshaun Watson where I knew he had elite talent but I ranked him low because I questioned his durability. This was a case where I questioned Denzel Ward's ability and I was wrong. One game into his career and he looks like a top 5 CB in the entire NFL. This kid was phenomenal against Antonio Brown and the Steelers. As long as he stays healthy he should be a perenial Pro Bowler. The funny thing about Denzel Ward is I actually knew I was wrong about him after his first preseason game when I saw how good he looked in his uniform. Like Deshaun Watson last year, nobody looks as good in his jersey right now as Denzel Ward. Its kinda amazing cause he looked small in college but now in the NFL he looks big.

(2) WR Courtland Sutton (Broncos) will be a star in this league. Now he didn't have an impact in Week 1 or the preseason but he has been getting a lot of hype in training camp. I personally don't take training camp hype that seriously. I needed to see how he looked in his uniform in real game action to know whether he was legit or not. And this guy is definitely legit. He looks like a poor man's Calvin Johnson out there. Right now he just has a bad QB but this guy is special. Now I will admit I actually liked his tape from college when I saw it. I was ready to rate him as a 1st round prospect. Then I saw his face. He did not have the look of a star which is why I rated him low despite his impressive film. Now I have to admit he might be an outlier. Though the face rule has worked pretty well for me thus far, there is an outlier every once and a while. Courtland Sutton is that outlier. He should have a great career despite not having the facial features of a star athlete.

The irony of saying prospects are bad because of their face but the dude thinks the dude below is the GOAT.

CSrwAa0VAAAPBSk.jpg

The irony of saying prospects are bad because of their face but the dude thinks the dude below is the GOAT.

CSrwAa0VAAAPBSk.jpg

Dobbs has an autoimmune disease that has resulted in hair loss. You take the eye brows and hair off anyone else and they would look much worse than Dobbs does in that picture.

Minus the hair loss, Dobbs is a very handsome young man. Just look at this picture when the hair loss isn't glaring.

220px-Joshua_Dobbs_March_2018_2.jpg

One of the reasons I'm so confident in Dobbs is because he has the look of greatness. The hair loss obscures it to the untrained eye. But I can see through that.

Dobbs has an autoimmune disease that has resulted in hair loss. You take the eye brows and hair off anyone else and they would look much worse than Dobbs does in that picture.

Minus the hair loss, Dobbs is a very handsome young man. Just look at this picture when the hair loss isn't glaring.

220px-Joshua_Dobbs_March_2018_2.jpg

One of the reasons I'm so confident in Dobbs is because he has the look of greatness. The hair loss obscures it to the untrained eye. But I can see through that.

This is internet gold.
image.gif

Lol alright dude.

I'm married and maybe not "trained" when it comes to looking at guys, but no way you can convince me Dobbs has "the look of greatness".

Lol alright dude.

I'm married and maybe not "trained" when it comes to looking at guys, but no way you can convince me Dobbs has "the look of greatness".

Here is Will Smith with no eye brows:

C8CBPiO.jpg

How about Peyton Manning:

0hnGO7W.jpg

Like I said, Dobbs looks a lot better than most if they had alopecia as well. The lack of eye brows and hair would makes us all look bad.

Here is how Dobbs looked before alopecia:

jmhjrfwpwdrjtxzt7yox

Like I said, he's definitely got the look of greatness.

Damn, no eyebrow Peyton about to give me nightmares.

And I don't care the reason why Dobbs has no hair. He still ugly with or without it imo. I don't think looks have one single thing with being really good at a sport.

And I don't care the reason why Dobbs has no hair. He still ugly with or without it imo. I don't think looks have one single thing with being really good at a sport.

Looks ain't got **** to do with it, correct.

Nobody would be saying he's ugly if he had hair and it's a little messed up to mock his looks when he was born with a condition that makes him look weird compared to 99.999% of the population.

He's a good looking kid even with just half eyebrows and a bad haircut

Screenshot_20180912-220559_Google.jpg

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman

That is simply false. Dobbs is objectively a good looking guy. His facial characteristics are what is classically considered handsome. You can't look at his facial features and say they are "ugly". You can't even say he's "average". He's in the Michael Jordan/Kobe Bryant class when it comes to facial features.

Just look at this picture below:

DNvmcScVoAAwRct.jpg

Calling him ugly is a bit harsh, and I'm not mocking him. I knew about his condition and that he had no control over it. Not trying to knock a dude for that.

I think he has a chance in the league, and it's not because I think he's handsome or looks good in an uniform.

Calling him ugly is a bit harsh, and I'm not mocking him. I knew about his condition and that he had no control over it. Not trying to knock a dude for that.

I think he has a chance in the league, and it's not because I think he's handsome or looks good in an uniform.

That's fine. You don't have to believe looks affect how good a player will be. Just know that many scouts in many different sports disagree.

For example, Chris Simms (who does football analysis for Bleacher Report) has said many times how the better looking you are the more likely you are to be a great player. I would recommend listening to the SIMMS AND LEFKOE podcast on Bleacher Report. Its probably the best NFL talk show out there right now. Way better than anything on ESPN or NFL Network.

D4H after looking at those pictures.

View attachment 168119

You do know its possible to tell whether another man is handsome without being gay or attracted to them.

You guys are so juvenile. Real scouts do this sort of analysis all the time. Looks do have a correlation with athletic performance. Its the reason why many of the greatest athletes of all time (i.e. Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown, etc.) are also good looking as well.

VN Store

Back