D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

Calloway gonna slip pretty far with the failed drug test... maybe Another Cowboy special

Had already dropped way down before his latest bout of stupidity. Kid doesn’t have the head and chest to play nfl football.

Mason Rudolph to the Steelers. :lol: Remember when I told you that their coaches were working him out and enamored...OP? And how you scoffed and deflected and declared...and :) Maybe Rudolph wins the Super Bowl and Dobbs does lift up the Lombardi...because Rudolph is busy “going to Disney World”? :hmm:

Reactions: 1 person
Calloway gonna slip pretty far with the failed drug test... maybe Another Cowboy special

La’el Collins? I think he went undrafted and like Callaway had sure fire first round talent

Unlike Callaway tho he got screwed by bad info I believe Callaway did it to himself over and over again

Riddle me this, Batman. How do you have 15 players graded as "Top 10" or better?

This is an all-time great draft. When I say Top 10 talent isn't basically short hand for their talent level not how they rank in this draft class per se.

In most drafts, there aren't 10 guys worthy of being graded as top 10 picks. They just end up going there because the rest of the talent in the draft is weak.

The 2018 NFL draft will go down as one of the best in NFL history.

Really think some guys on here should separate their dislike for Mayfield from his ability to play football. 3rd round for a guy who accomplished what he did at Oklahoma? Come on now. Can you argue he shouldn’t have been the first player or first QB taken? Sure, you can argue that. But 3rd round?

Danny Wuerffel accomplished just as much in college and he went in the 4th round.

What you accomplished in college doesn't matter in the NFL. Its about what you do at that level. And there have been many college legends with resumes like Baker Mayfield that have flamed out in the NFL.

Danny Wuerffel accomplished just as much in college and he went in the 4th round.

What you accomplished in college doesn't matter in the NFL. Its about what you do at that level. And there have been many college legends with resumes like Baker Mayfield that have flamed out in the NFL.

Guys with his skill set, his elite accuracy throwing the ball all over the field, his ability to see the field and his competitiveness/attitude typically don’t flame out. You know, guys like Russell Wilson. We’ll see.

Also, my sincerest condolences #MasonRudolphtotheSteelers

Reactions: 3 people
Mason Rudolph to the Steelers. :lol: Remember when I told you that their coaches were working him out and enamored...OP? And how you scoffed and deflected and declared...and :) Maybe Rudolph wins the Super Bowl and Dobbs does lift up the Lombardi...because Rudolph is busy “going to Disney World”? :hmm:

3rd round pick. Its not like they invested a 1st round pick on him. All the Steelers did was buy insurance.

Dobbs will beat him out with ease. Lamar Jackson would have actually given Dobbs a run for his money. Kyle Lauletta would have been a threat. But Mason Rudolph? Nah. He's a pure backup QB. He's not an NFL starter.

Guys with his skill set, his elite accuracy throwing the ball all over the field, his ability to see the field and his competitiveness/attitude typically don’t flame out. You know, guys like Russell Wilson. We’ll see.

Also, my sincerest condolences #MasonRudolphtotheSteelers

Russell Wilson is a far superior athlete. Kinda laughable to compare the two.

And lol @ Mason Rudolph. If the Steelers drafted Lamar Jackson in the 1st round Dobbs would have had something to worry about. Even Kyle Lauletta would have been a challenge. But Mason Rudolph? LOL. He's one of the guys in this draft I was most sure would be a bust. Just check where I had him ranked on my list of prospects.

All the Steelers did was waste a pick cause he isn't any good. And they've had a pretty bad draft thus far. All their picks have been reaches compared to where I had those players ranked.

Dobbs just called Pruitt to see if there was room for another GA on the staff.

Actually all this did was guarantee he wins NFL MVP and the Super Bowl this upcoming season. A guy like Dobbs doesn't need anymore motivation.

Steelers wasted a 3rd round pick on a guy who will always be a backup.

Bad draft thus far for the Steelers, they've reached at every round.

Actually all this did was guarantee he wins NFL MVP and the Super Bowl this upcoming season. A guy like Dobbs doesn't need anymore motivation.

The 5 stages of grief and loss are:

1. Denial and isolation;
2. Anger;
3. Bargaining;
4. Depression;
5. Acceptance.

Btw, you’re now in Stage 1

Reactions: 5 people

1. Denial and isolation;
2. Anger;
3. Bargaining;
4. Depression;
5. Acceptance.

He's been at stage one for a couple of years. He briefly moved to stage 2 when he "jokingly" ripped Dobbs, reached stage 3 when he blamed all his terrible predictions on Butch Jones, then went back to stage 1.

Reactions: 2 people

1. Denial and isolation;
2. Anger;
3. Bargaining;
4. Depression;
5. Acceptance.

I would be concerned if this was Lamar Jackson or Kyle Lauletta.

Go check my predraft rankings. There's a reason I had Mason Rudolph rated at the very bottom. He's no threat at all.

I'm just mad the Steelers have wasted so many picks this year in the draft after doing such a stellar job last year. They had a chance to build onto a great team. They dropped the ball big time thus far through 2 days.

He's been at stage one for a couple of years. He briefly moved to stage 2 when he "jokingly" ripped Dobbs, reached stage 3 when he blamed all his terrible predictions on Butch Jones, then went back to stage 1.

I already know how the story ends. The journey is the mystery.

Dobbs will be a NFL legend. Best believe it.

I’ll go with Mayfield and Darnold as best quarterbacks 2-3 years from now

If Lamar Jackson ends up in right situation and can be a decent passer while running for 100+ and a td or 2 every week like Vick he could be very effective

From last years class Watson and Mahomes both look poised to ball out in 2018

Darnold is better over all.

Bwahahahahahaaha! :eek:lol::good!::eek:lol:

3rd round pick. Its not like they invested a 1st round pick on him. All the Steelers did was buy insurance.

Dobbs will beat him out with ease. Lamar Jackson would have actually given Dobbs a run for his money. Kyle Lauletta would have been a threat. But Mason Rudolph? Nah. He's a pure backup QB. He's not an NFL starter.
You sure are confident about the guy who failed to subplant Landry Jones as the backup lol.

You guys need to take it easy. D4H knows what he is talking about.

Do I need to remind you all about his Kamara prediction?

You guys need to take it easy. D4H knows what he is talking about.

Do I need to remind you all about his Kamara prediction?

I just hope when Dobbs is the talk of the NFL next year as the star QB leading the Steelers to the best record in the NFL that y'all don't pretend like you did with Alvin Kamara last year acting like y'all saw it all along like I did.

Right now I am on an island by myself in believing Josh Dobbs will be a star in the NFL. I better not see y'all jumping on the bandwagon this upcoming season.

I just hope when Dobbs is the talk of the NFL next year as the star QB leading the Steelers to the best record in the NFL that y'all don't pretend like you did with Alvin Kamara last year acting like y'all saw it all along like I did.

Right now I am on an island by myself in believing Josh Dobbs will be a star in the NFL. I better not see y'all jumping on the bandwagon this upcoming season.

Do you spend mandatory time during the day painting hummingbirds and making sandwich bag puppets?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

You are on an island with dobbs. Not even I agree with you here. But hey, it wouldn’t surprise me if your prediction came true.

VN Store

Back